Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Flexing my Witch Make Up Pallette

More
1 year 4 months ago #45801 by Jacob_Evans
Well, I recently bought a set of Gothic make up pallete sold on the website of an actual ‘Good’ Witch from Hollywood called Patti Negri .The set is bought is called the Ghost of the Christmas Past Book palette. Although, I love it, I’m thinking if I should buy any other sets from the website. Can you guy take a look and tell me if the one I have is good enough for a classic Witch makeup? 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #45802 by iHauntTheSepulchre
What defines "witch make up"? I feel like any make up products could qualify, and any style could work. It's up to the wearer really.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
1 year 4 months ago #45804 by black_magnolia

What defines "witch make up"? I feel like any make up products could qualify, and any style could work. It's up to the wearer really.

I have to agree with Sepuchre here. If you're a witch and you have make up on, that's "witch make up". Witches come in all shapes and sizes and different aesthetics.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds