Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothic Baby Clothing

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #17127 by Verminaard Draconis
I recieced ab e-mail from the copmpagny Le P'tit yabe and they told me for a bit that they have stoped to do e-shopping because they recieved new articles from other compagny and they have to do the hole website for putting their new pruducts, so you my dear sister Envy I think they will have it when the time will come for you to have a Baby!

Yeah but anyone had the problem to have an older brother or an older sister that your parent give you their clothes. I had that problem but when I was older my mum saw that I liked dark collor and she stopped buying me light color clothing. Especialy when she had to darken my hair in black bleuish color (that gave me pure blue eyes and attractive ones because everybody could not look anywhere but into my eyes!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Verminaard Draconis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 days ago #17156 by SkieShauphen
I never had to worry about it. I was the oldest child and I had no problem giving away my clothes once I outgrew them. As for baby photos...well, for some reason my mother saw it as cute to have my in old sailor outfits and nude bath photos. It's disgraceful....ugh.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 days ago #17169 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Gothic Baby Clothing
I am the oldest too, but back in the 70's, ALL the clothes were ugly! I remember my favorite pants, dark blue bell bottoms with farm animals all over them. Ugh. What were people thinking? I hated my clothes most of my childhood. When I got old enough to pick my own clothes, I was a lot happier.

And when you all become parents, you will understand the allure of the messy baby photo, and the naked-in-the-tub photo, too. :)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 days ago - 14 years 6 days ago #17176 by Verminaard Draconis
Hahaha been there, done that! yeap the 70's even the music was not apropriate. Elephant pant's still running urgh!!! Just by thinking of it makes me shiver!!!

That's why I don't whant my kids to be like the kind of people that persuite the fashion of everybody! As I write this my mom would say \" Aw comme on Erzemeth its not apropriate for your child... Bla,bla,bla\"! But even my older son would say to my mom \" But grand-ma this is not like dad!!\". Even my kids like the way Iam because I'm not like everybody!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Last edit: 14 years 6 days ago by Verminaard Draconis.

More
14 years 5 days ago #17199 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Gothic Baby Clothing
Verminaard Draconis wrote:

Hahaha been there, done that! yeap the 70's even the music was not apropriate. Elephant pant's still running urgh!!! Just by thinking of it makes me shiver!!!

That's why I don't whant my kids to be like the kind of people that persuite the fashion of everybody! As I write this my mom would say \" Aw comme on Erzemeth its not apropriate for your child... Bla,bla,bla\"! But even my older son would say to my mom \" But grand-ma this is not like dad!!\". Even my kids like the way Iam because I'm not like everybody!

Your's truly!

:P Whoa. When I have kids, I'm training them to help me look for clothes. Hehe.

I never had sailor outfits as a child..Though I would've loved them. ^.^ I always have loved outfits. They're neat, tidy, and always match. Even now, I base what I wear on certain 'outfit' looks...Difficult to explain without making myself appear..Weird.

More
14 years 5 days ago #17251 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Gothic Baby Clothing
I get it, Envy. I have theme clothes too! Certain looks that work into outfits. I understand! :)

I am getting to the point that I can't shop for Lucy alone, I need to bring her. But she is really starting to care about what she wears. But I do okay along, as long as what I bring home for her is black. She will agree to wear anything black! :) good start there. At least I didn't dress her in the farm animal pants. my mom still buys her ugly t-shirts with cartoon animals on, but she lives 1100 miles away, so we just donate them to charity. Someday she will learn. Maybe.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds