Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
9 years 2 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #40008 by black_magnolia
Just got the Triumbat ring.
The ring is gorgeous, but I was quite disappointed with the way the seller packaged it because the smallest bat was bent totally backwards inside the ring, I feared it would break off when I bent it right. Glad Alchemy cares so much about doing quality products, otherwise I'd have a broken ring and shipping back would have been quite a hassle.

EDIT: the smallest bat did break off in the end... I hope I'll figure out a way to fix it, it doesn't look bad with just two bats, but I preferred it with three. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #40028 by StephenG
Well, I FINALLY purchased my POE'S RAVEN from the ALCHEMY VAULT collection !!! :cheer:

...and this is the the 16th skull/skeleton/decor item I have from Alchemy (so far...)

....really need to take a family picture one day.

I love the Poe's Raven, however, there is one thing that sort of confuses me...

I wonder why Alchemy chose to not put the iconic ALCHEMIST \"A\" on the skull's forehead...instead, they almost hid the A on the occiput (back of the skull)

Cannot wait to see what wonders they release in the future...
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by StephenG.

More
9 years 1 week ago #40036 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Oh that's very cool StephenG. You should definitely take a family photo - I'd love to see your collection.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
8 years 10 months ago #40061 by black_magnolia
I've got two Wallachian T-Light candle holders, The Demon in My Head pendant and the Drakvlya Gem Necklace .

I was a bit worried the Drakvlya pendant would be too big, but the size is perfect and it looks much better in person.
The Demon in my Head is overall a nice size too, although I'm not a fan of the skull front, I love the reverse side with the snake and red crystal which is why I decided to get it in the end. (plus, I got all the items at a really great price too, so can't complain).

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #40075 by StephenG
VERSUS DOCTRINUS WALL PLATE

Apologies for the poor quality of the photo,had to shrink it so it would fit...
but it is a beautiful piece.Another find from eBay & Alchemy Guild
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by StephenG.

More
8 years 8 months ago #40076 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Very nice! I've not bought any Alchemy stuff in quite a while. I've been quite strapped for cash lately...but I think, if I can persevere then I might get myself something as a birthday gift in October.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds