Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
11 years 4 months ago #38911 by black_magnolia
StephenG wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre.
Did that GOTHIC ZONE store in Spain give you ANY problems?

They are now threatening to/have cancelled my order-saying that I, ME, MYSELF did not pay for the shipping.
--How can I pay for the shipping when the website did not ask for me to pay shipping...
very confusing ang agitating

I purchased from them too, Stephen, was some time ago. My only problem was that they took a very long time to dispatch the items.

When you go through their checkout, the first option is free local pick-up at their store, then the next option you have is the one with shipping (the price of the shipping is shown there).

You probably left the box marked for pick-up in their store, instead for shipping to the US.

If they cancelled your order and refunded your money, then you can place the order again, or just ask them how much is the shipping and send them money through paypal.

Here is the screen shot of my pseudo-check-out, just for an example:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #38914 by iHauntTheSepulchre
StephenG wrote:

So,an update of this/these messages:
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

StephenG wrote:

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but my latest purchase was just a few moments ago after reading & leaving a message in the topic OLD PRODUCTS...
My latest purchase is the Libra pendant:
I have SERAFITA to thank once again. I would have never found that piece without your post
so now that I bought it, I just have to wait for it to arrive......

They should be pretty quick - I purchased the same pendant off them only about a month ago thanks to Serafita's post.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
iHauntTheSepulchre.

They are now threatening to/have cancelled my order-saying that I, ME, MYSELF did not pay for the shipping.
--How can I pay for the shipping when the website did not ask for me to pay shipping...

I had no trouble with them at all - probably because I translated absoluteley everything on each page so I wouldn't make a mistake. I paid for shipping. It was exactly where black_magnolia pointed out in the image above.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #38922 by StephenG
black_magnolia wrote:

StephenG wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre.

I purchased from them too, Stephen, was some time ago. My only problem was that they took a very long time to dispatch the items.

When you go through their checkout, the first option is free local pick-up at their store, then the next option you have is the one with shipping (the price of the shipping is shown there).

You probably left the box marked for pick-up in their store, instead for shipping to the US.

If they cancelled your order and refunded your money, then you can place the order again, or just ask them how much is the shipping and send them money through paypal.

Here is the screen shot of my pseudo-check-out, just for an example:

THANK YOU LADIES,
I will try again after i make a couple BATMAN related purchases :woohoo:
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by StephenG.

More
11 years 4 months ago #38928 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Bought this as a Xmas gift for my boyfriend: Twilight Gem Cufflinks .
I didn't even realise they were discontinued until I searched for them just now!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 4 months ago #38929 by black_magnolia
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Bought this as a Xmas gift for my boyfriend: Twilight Gem Cufflinks .
I didn't even realise they were discontinued until I searched for them just now!

Lucky boyfriend. ;) I assume you got them with the purple gems. I saw in one catalogue that they were pictured with drak blue gems.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 4 months ago #38931 by cemwerewolf
Finally picked up the calendar today! Was going to pick it up a couple weeks ago but was in an accident on the way to the mall. Somehow buying a calendar suddenly didn't seem such a priority anymore . . .

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds