Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
12 years 4 months ago #36783 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Which suit was replaced with roses? :dry:

:P I think it was wands. Swords are quite inconsistent as well..They have one or two cards with different styled swords which really confused me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36789 by Morgana
That shot glass is on my wish list for sure! I don't know much about Tarot, but I think those cards are really pretty.

My recent purchase is 2 of the metal signs, Absinthe Fairy and Give Em Hell, as Christmas presents for my husband. Just arrived today, after a lengthy ordering process...

More
12 years 4 months ago #36794 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Which suit was replaced with roses? :dry:

:P I think it was wands. Swords are quite inconsistent as well..They have one or two cards with different styled swords which really confused me.

Hmm...that is a little odd...but I guess I'll be able to judge them better when they're in my hands.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 4 months ago #36799 by black_magnolia
My mom just told me that yesterday my Ishtar ring arrived and free of customs too! That's like a record! 5 days from UK to Croatia including passing customs! Oh, happy day! :laugh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36805 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

My mom just told me that yesterday my Ishtar ring arrived and free of customs too! That's like a record! 5 days from UK to Croatia including passing customs! Oh, happy day! :laugh:

Congratz! :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 4 months ago #36809 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Speeeedy..With all the Christmas rush as well. :blink:

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds