Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
12 years 5 months ago #36257 by black_magnolia
Got the discontinued Countess Elga chocker. :)

Didn't really save big on it (just 5 GBP) as the postage is a total rip-off (no surprise on ebay). If it turns out they posted it with tracking I'll be forgiving, but if I see they paid like 2 GBP while charging me 6 GBP - I'll go ballistic. :evil: Oh, and I rather not say what I'll do if they overcharged me on postage and I get charged customs on top of that. *blood-thirsty*

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #36273 by firensia
Love that choker! It's gorgeous.

I recently bought myself the Victoria's Glad Rocks Ring:

Warning: Spoiler!

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by firensia.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36276 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Got the discontinued Countess Elga chocker. :)

Didn't really save big on it (just 5 GBP) as the postage is a total rip-off (no surprise on ebay). If it turns out they posted it with tracking I'll be forgiving, but if I see they paid like 2 GBP while charging me 6 GBP - I'll go ballistic. :evil: Oh, and I rather not say what I'll do if they overcharged me on postage and I get charged customs on top of that. *blood-thirsty*

:P Woo! You won it!

A saving is a saving.

>.< I'm having to return one of my hairsticks because it came to me already damaged..The seller mentioned something about a lifetime warranty and how she wants me to return it and she'll refund me. After that her email gets a bit confusing.

If there is a lifetime warranty, couldn't I just send it straight to Alchemy myself? :huh: I've never heard of this warranty before.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36278 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

:P Woo! You won it!

A saving is a saving.

>.< I'm having to return one of my hairsticks because it came to me already damaged..The seller mentioned something about a lifetime warranty and how she wants me to return it and she'll refund me. After that her email gets a bit confusing.

If there is a lifetime warranty, couldn't I just send it straight to Alchemy myself? :huh: I've never heard of this warranty before.

Thanks! :) I was the only bidder. :P :silly: Although, by the end of the auction I was hoping someone would overbid me, because lately I'm not really that good with money and there are other stuff I want to buy which I could use better... :S)

Regarding the warranty - Yup, that's not a joke. Alchemy has a lifetime warranty. Don't know if they have it stated anywhere black on white, but they will exchange any damaged items, but as I remember you have to go over the retailer from whom you purchased the item - but I'm not sure on this part.

Which hair-stick arrived damaged? Mikado or the Raven Bat one? (Seems like luck hasn't been following you around ebay. :( )

@ firensia:

Ah! The \"bling-bling\" ring! :woohoo: Sorry, think I already commented something along those lines to another forum member who purchased that ring. :P Did you pay it full RRP or also got some deal on it?

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36280 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

@ firensia:

Ah! The \"bling-bling\" ring! :woohoo: Sorry, think I already commented something along those lines to another forum member who purchased that ring. :P Did you pay it full RRP or also got some deal on it?

I paid full price at my local dealer but it wasn't expensive. Only 14.28 GBP including shipping. :) It is very blingy but I quite like it. That's what I love about Alchemy, they have a great variety of designs.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 5 months ago #36284 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

It is very blingy but I quite like it. That's what I love about Alchemy, they have a great variety of designs.

Yes, fortunately they do. :) The only thing I don't like about the ring is that it's such a big skull, but overall I like the design idea. :)

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds