Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #35412 by black_magnolia
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I bought my best friend a birthday gift...but as she's registering here I don't want to say it just yet or I'll spoil the surprise! (I'll update this later!)

Rightio, I know her birthday isn't until sunday, but I shall tell you what I bought her:
www.alchemygothic.com/index.php?option=c..._Desk_Assistant.html
The Mortius Desk Assitant!
It arrived this morning so I'm rather happy. :)

Oh, that's a nice birthday gift! and discontinued on top of that. I'm sure your friend will like it. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35430 by Envy

I bought my best friend a birthday gift...but as she's registering here I don't want to say it just yet or I'll spoil the surprise! (I'll update this later!)

Rightio, I know her birthday isn't until sunday, but I shall tell you what I bought her:
www.alchemygothic.com/index.php?option=c..._Desk_Assistant.html
The Mortius Desk Assitant!
It arrived this morning so I'm rather happy. :)

Ahh that's so cute! ^.^

More
12 years 7 months ago #35435 by iHauntTheSepulchre
She will love it because it's not just cool-looking but functional too, so I'm sure it'll be a hit. :)

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 7 months ago #35441 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Okay, I couldn't resist..

Chose this picture because it shows the detail much clearer.

Wow! It looks so much better on that picture! :)

And you can always blame me for lack of resistance. ;) :P

:P Bahaha..It came through the post today - It appears my post gets delivered to my door by reception. O.O

More
12 years 7 months ago #35442 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

:P Bahaha..It came through the post today - It appears my post gets delivered to my door by reception. O.O

Now, that's what I call service! :woohoo: Although I don't find it so odd at all. :silly: I think I saw it in some US collage movie that they had such a thing for mail delivery. Here you either have to go to the reception personally and check if they have mail for you, or every room has a post box assigned to them at the entrance...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35443 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Now, that's what I call service! :woohoo: Although I don't find it so odd at all. :silly: I think I saw it in some US collage movie that they had such a thing for mail delivery. Here you either have to go to the reception personally and check if they have mail for you, or every room has a post box assigned to them at the entrance...

Ahh I would've thought maybe I'd have to check with reception - We have no post box etc. so someone must have personally come knocking to deliver my parcel. :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds