Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
11 years 4 months ago #38991 by SpiderBabyGrimm
Christmas presents. Got my BF's mom a really nice imported ceramic lizard to decorate her porch with.

Every Day is Halloween.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #38995 by firensia
I bought the Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet as my Christmas present to myself. Initially, I had planned on getting an eReader but a tablet seemed to offer more options as far as also being able to surf the net and play video. Plus, this particular one was on sale so I just couldn't resist. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 4 months ago #39004 by SpiderBabyGrimm
I got my BF a t-shirt with a zombie deer on it and some art supplies for Christmas.

Every Day is Halloween.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #39038 by black_magnolia
Just done some last minute shopping today. Bought some fine chocolate bars for my parents and sister as a small xmas present. We usually don't exchange gifts, but I got infected by the xmas shopping spirit all around me while I was in town... Also bought some treats for my cat. He was really happy chasing that ball which dispensed yoghurt treats. :silly:
Got myself some random skull/american flag print t-shirt at Terranova (I think they have shops in different European countries) - sorry no pic, it's nothing really special, was on sale.
Also ordered the Iron Fist Vikings Lore toggled cape on ebay. Just love the print! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
11 years 2 months ago #39133 by cemwerewolf
This weekend was a trade show that a fabulous Canadian corset maker I know attends so I got to make my annual corset purchase!I got a satin underbust corset in light green with flowers embroidered on it and a linen peasant top to go with it. I really wish this show was more than once a year. Buying online is fine but there's nothing like seeing the merchandise first hand and getting to try it all on! :laugh:

More
11 years 2 months ago #39134 by iHauntTheSepulchre
cemwerewolf wrote:

Buying online is fine but there's nothing like seeing the merchandise first hand and getting to try it all on! :laugh:

I know exactly how you feel!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds