Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Magic: The Gathering

More
13 years 6 months ago #26643 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
I'm currently making a mono blue island walk deck that totally shuts down my opponent and steals their stuff in the process. should do quite a good run in tournaments, i'm just waiting on the last few cards which friends are helping me with. i'll keep you all informed when i get the cards and give it a run

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26651 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
Uhh..Just curious. What's everyone's favourite/most used 'colour' of deck?

Sorry if my terminology is bad. :P

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #26653 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Uhh..Just curious. What's everyone's favourite/most used 'colour' of deck?

Sorry if my terminology is bad. :P

I only have a blue deck. I've never gotten that much into MtG because I didn't have anyone really to play with so my cards are just catching dust in my room. I was thinking of selling the cards, but I don't know if anyone would buy them off...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26685 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
black_magnolia wrote:

I only have a blue deck. I've never gotten that much into MtG because I didn't have anyone really to play with so my cards are just catching dust in my room. I was thinking of selling the cards, but I don't know if anyone would buy them off...

Ooh.

I'm pretty certain they would sell, especially as they're not really used (I presume?). It depends. I seem to recall you mentioned the eBay system is a bit iffy where you live at the moment?

If it wasn't for that, I'd have said that people on eBay would almost definately buy it, and if not for that..Well, I don't know..You could try selling to a local card shop?

*Shrug* I was just thinking in my head that doing selling out of the eBay system is pretty good (as eBay seller fees are insane - 10% of the sale), but yet again, when you sell things to stores, they usually rip you off too..

:unsure:

My decks are generally black/blue or black/red, mainly because I view the artwork as prettiest. :P White decks are quite pretty too..Lots of winged/feathery things in general..

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #26752 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
i have 7 decks running at the minute, each one is a different colour combination. it's hard to pick a favourite, but i think it would have to be my snow deck that runs all 5 colours

does anyone have any spare coldsnap cards they would be willing to sell through ebay? i'm 29 cards short of having the complete set
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia. Reason: merged posts

More
13 years 6 months ago #26802 by iHauntTheSepulchre
The artwork on the Earth cards is my favourite...maybe it's got something to do with the fact my favourite colour is green...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds