Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Astrology/Horoscopes

More
14 years 1 month ago #16098 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Astrology/Horoscopes
I have had my chart done once by a friend who did it semi-professionally (his real job is with the National Opera Symphony), but it has been about 15 years. I wish I still had a copy, but so much of what he said about me has been true over that time. It was really interesting, and I would love to have another chart done now, just to see if it has changed any, or what it would say now.

I have also had a tarot reading, even before that chart was done, and a lot of that did prove accurate at the time. I would love to go through either process again.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16304 by Noxae
Replied by Noxae on topic Re:Astrology/Horoscopes
I don't believe in Astrology, yet I know my astrological signs, in order to be able to answer to the people who ask me about it...
According to the western Zodiac, I'm a Saggitarius, according to the chinese horoscope, I'm a Ram.
And I thanks to you, Poledra1a I just found out that according to the Mayan calendar, I'm a Yellow Electric Star...which sounds like a Pikachu overloaded with energy :(
So all in all I'm a sparkly centaurus with horns on it's head that throws electric bolts? :S

More
14 years 1 month ago #16306 by Poledra1a
Replied by Poledra1a on topic Re:Astrology/Horoscopes
Well Noxae, maybe next time someone asks you what your horoscope is just answer with \"Im awesome\" and see what they say :) I like to throw that in there every now and again \"Yeah Im awesome - I know it - its all good\" :)

Mind you, a sparkly centaurus with horns that throws electric yellow lightening bolts sounds pretty freakin kick arse... as a pokemon you'd probably knock Pikachu for six!! B)

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16318 by Noxae
Replied by Noxae on topic Re:Astrology/Horoscopes
Nice one :laugh:
At least, thanks to you, my astrological signs make me a kick ass Pokemon :P

More
13 years 11 months ago #21113 by black_magnolia
What do you think about the supposedly lost 13th sign of the horoscope?
I know Alchemy made a pendant for it in their zodiac range and on top of that they wrote the wrong days for it! lol (it should be November 29 to December 18)
Ophiuchus, or Serpentarius, the \"snake-holder\" is one of the 13 star constellation through which the Sun passes during the year. I haven't done much research about it, but I haven't come across any good reason why it wasn't included as an astrological sign... hmmm...
Has anyone here found this matter interesting and has more info to share?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21115 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Astrology/Horoscopes
Ive heard of it, but I don't know a whole lot about it either. I thought it was only a couple of days though? November 19 to 22, or something like that?

I also remember reading somewhere that it was \"banished\" by some Pope or other several hundred years ago, for being evil, since it was associated with both snakes and the number 13.

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds