Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Astrology/Horoscopes

More
14 years 1 month ago #15865 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Astrology/Horoscopes
I like traditional horoscopes and just started paying some attention to them a year a go and I like them because there are many of them that are straight on and general enough to say GET SOME WORK DONE or REST FOR GOD'S sake and have a lot of positive thoughts I sometimes need to get throo the day (what can I say I see more and more shit every day I get a bit depressed)

I am a Red Electric Moon - hehehe my favorite color is red and people say I am electric (nervious bursting) so I guess it makes sense :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16004 by Poledra1a
Replied by Poledra1a on topic Re:Astrology/Horoscopes
Red Electric Moon does sound awesome :) Libra is interesting because it is the only star sign that is an inanimate object. supposed to do with keeping balance and being able to make fair decisions - weighing up things and trying to be fair and equitable. I kind of stick to my Western Leo though cause in Chinese horoscope Im a boar... lol... doesnt sound very awesome :p

has anyone actually sat down and done the entire birth chart? I find that quite facinating but I keep forgetting to ask Mum what my exact time of birth is!!

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16009 by black_magnolia
Poledra1a wrote:

has anyone actually sat down and done the entire birth chart? I find that quite facinating but I keep forgetting to ask Mum what my exact time of birth is!!

Yup, I've done it, it's easy when you know your time of birth. I didn't go into too much research after I got it, but some info gave me quite a bit of insight into myself that I wasn't aware of earlier...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16023 by Zilknitha
Replied by Zilknitha on topic Re:Astrology/Horoscopes
My Mum studies astrology (western and vedic), and she has everybodies personality down to the finer subconscince levels. Personaly, newspaper horoscopes arn't my thing, but when Mum says the Pluto is in retrograde which will result in the destruction she is always right. She did a chart for the global resesion and she has been absoutlay correct about every detail of it. So, when it comes from Mum i always tend to take it seriously.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16030 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Astrology/Horoscopes
I have done the birth chart on a program, I think it was called world of wisdom, and they nailed it in some areas and in some i think not really, but, who knows. But I am intrigued that someone would choose that as a profession, some people are gifted for it (for instance Zilknitha's mother ;) ). But it is nice when you can even vaguely foresee some things :) if nothing to be prepared :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 1 month ago #16048 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Astrology/Horoscopes
I've sort of done my chart, by putting in my info on www.cainer.com/ (click Check Your Sign, on the left hand side). I know what signs the planets were in when I was born, but that's it. I think you can get quite a bit of info from this site, but you have to pay for it.

Zilknitha, that's really cool that your mom is an astrologer!

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds