Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Astrology/Horoscopes

More
14 years 6 months ago #5197 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Astrology/Horoscopes
Aries as well - tho I didn't start my days as it. Aries is supposed to be overly social, I've heard, but that never fit with me... tho it does more now then back then.

Tho I like the fire... being an aries suites me, even tho it may not be a perfect explanation of who I am.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5247 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Astrology/Horoscopes
If you look at the broader aspects of astrology, those being such thins as the characteristics of a person falling under a given sign, I often find them to be very near the mark. I don't point much faith in daily horoscopes however. They tend to be very vague so that it's easy for a person to interpret any given prediction as being accurate under the conditions of their life.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #5276 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Astrology/Horoscopes
i tend to think so... when i finally read up on myself i found out that i AM a textbook libra: good points and bad... wouldn't stay in bed cuz of a bad horoscope, but it is interesting
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by StephenG. Reason: added pic

More
14 years 6 months ago #5328 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Astrology/Horoscopes
I believe in astrology. Not the \"2 lines in the newspaper sun-sign\" version, that's much too vague to be of much use. If you get your personal chart cast though, which I'd love to do someday, I think it can reveal a lot. I do recognize myself in a lot of the typical traits mentioned for Capricorn...

More
14 years 6 months ago #7358 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Astrology/Horoscopes
The horoscope like augury not, but the own characteristics of my sign correspond exactly to my personality

More
14 years 6 months ago #7364 by SkieShauphen
Well, I'm a Taurus and I've never really put much thought into the horoscope. Whenever I get a paper I'll take a sneak peak at the day's scope and see what's up and though most bits of knowledge it hands out are quite vague; so it could happen to nearly anyone, sometimes you'll see a bit of truth in it all. Though, the personality of Taurus is dead on for me.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds