Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

what is goth?

More
14 years 5 months ago #10157 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:what is goth?
Rock has been around for much more time then goth, for a few more generations... most people know what rock is. Goth just haven't been around as long... (I may be wrong, but from my point of view it's like that) People haven't had time to get to know it, to understand and so on.

For me, I usually don't bother with words. Goth is a word. A very, very big word, wich grows by the minute and eveolves into other little words... trying to define it is a bit impossible I think. At least if you want the world to understand. So I don't bother :blush:

I'm gonna be me, and I use words only to make people understand that. I know what I like, but in the end, I don't know the real words for it. Or at least the words that EVERY people would understand. So I don't bother... I'm gonna be me, and not a word :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12144 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:what is goth?
ME!

Oh sorry I understood: What is god...

:side: :S

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12149 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:what is goth?
^ God lol :P

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12318 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:what is goth?
My love do not you ashamed? ...

You're a little comic ...

(but i love you :kiss: :kiss:)

More
14 years 3 months ago #13206 by fastjam06
Replied by fastjam06 on topic Re:what is goth?
I don't really try to figure out what is or isn't. I've met some elists and they just seem so angry about trivial things. I think the coolest thing is how accepting most goth's are.

Someday you'll understand what posesses me.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #13786 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:what is goth?
And here we go again about Goth...I will link 2 area's which describe it well enough...but in closing Goth Music Culture became popular in the late 70's but GOTH has been around before the time of Christ...Germanic Tribes that defeated the western Roman Empire...I will remain as calm as possible due to some being uneducated and still thinking that Hottopic' the place to shop...Okay I have ranted enough but please read the links...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goth_subculture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by knumpcy.

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds