Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

omens

More
14 years 8 months ago #1882 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:omens
It's fun with signs, I never kill a spider, for one. But it's like the horoscopes in magazines (anyone understond that? Think it's the right spelling); fun reading but never remember them. With signs, it's fun knowing them (heritage and alike, gotta keep the old belifes living) but I rarely follow them. Mostly because I don't know many... but I will count the windows before I go to bed when I get my own house!

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1899 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:omens
Horoscopes are always fun, but I can't take them seriously. You read it and think either \"Yeah that's so true\" or \"no way\" then forget about it so you never realise whether it was truthful or not. And they're always so subjective...
When it comes to omens I don't believe in them hardcore-ishly but if I'm torn between two choices and there's maybe a little sign one of them has (even if it begins with L like my name) then I'll go with that one.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1908 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:omens
horoscopes are simply just to give you an idea of what's going to happen , but frankly they just seem to occupy pages for nothing...

More
14 years 8 months ago #1955 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:omens
In a newspaper I usually write, they have the chinese horoscope as well, for three cycles, so to say. Sometimes they just match too well... \"You may get married\", \"You have a secret admierer\", \"Have fun with many people!\"
How can you not misinterpret that? :huh:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds