Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Witch

More
14 years 7 months ago #2916 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Witch
I'd like to be a witch... more then a priest in any case! But we'll see, I'll just be me untill I find something that I can't get out of... :huh:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2938 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Witch
You made a good poin't in part of your statement there corpsequeen. \"I'll just be me.\" That's all a person has to be. You don't need to be labelled (even though that's what people seem to do unconsciously). Just be you and no one can take that away.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2969 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Witch
morphea3107 wrote:

@ morgana...sorry for the late response , haven't been able to stay online too much ..
when i said that \"i don't think that letting others discover your true nature, is wise\"..yes i meant it in teh way you said it , but i also feel , that certain things cannot just be written on a forum or put on a blog with the headline \" HEAR YE ALL , I'M A WITCH !\"...i hope i don't offend others with this post , because indeed i find it very courageous for someone to admit in front of the whole world who they are. i was merely speaking from experience when i said that. all the best :D

Hi Morphea3107... I'm glad to hear that. I like this forum, and didn't want to offend anyone by possibly misinterpreting their posts.

I've been away from my computer for a while too, and just catching up on this forum in the past couple of days...

More
14 years 7 months ago #2973 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Witch
cemwerewolf wrote:

You made a good poin't in part of your statement there corpsequeen. \"I'll just be me.\" That's all a person has to be. You don't need to be labelled (even though that's what people seem to do unconsciously). Just be you and no one can take that away.

Being me is all I ever can be, I think. I have a hard time putting myself into some place that others would understand - I never fit perfectly anywhere. And I don't believe it's possible anyway. Sure, being alike and being interested in witches, goth, magic and all that, that's just normal for me, but I can't be one of them. And I've never been sad of it B)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #2985 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Witch
Do you know where the name witch orginated?

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2988 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Witch
Poliaristhe2

You are totally right about shamanism and mystics...guess what our ancestors were before Christianity appeared? Apparently they were backward thinking about how we have to learn everything about it and that it is wrong to have faith in anything else. I believe each to their own. The God I know about is always saying do not judge so why do they? I believe in a higher power, but maybe there are more than just one. We all have names for our God, Budda, God, Jesus, different Wiccan gods and godesses, plus Egyptian gods as well, just to name a few. So I can see where you are going with that and I like it.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds