Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Witch

More
14 years 7 months ago #2143 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Witch
people often think that witches are just like in those tv-shows....when in fact it couldn't be more wrong ...but they have to boost everyone's imagination don't they ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2210 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Witch
When does Hollywood make anything good or 'real'? Sure, nice special effects, but the original usually get mangled into nothing...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #2212 by laskin
Replied by laskin on topic Re:Witch
It would be nice if for once someone would depict witches in the correct manner because it is rather annoying. It may make good TV but it is degrating to a large group of people.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2214 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Witch
Why care about some people when you can make money? The mentality of the world combined... at least the modern society.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #2635 by Wolfgirl90
Replied by Wolfgirl90 on topic Re:Witch
morphea3107 wrote:

@ morgana...sorry for the late response , haven't been able to stay online too much ..
when i said that \"i don't think that letting others discover your true nature, is wise\"..yes i meant it in teh way you said it , but i also feel , that certain things cannot just be written on a forum or put on a blog with the headline \" HEAR YE ALL , I'M A WITCH !\"...i hope i don't offend others with this post , because indeed i find it very courageous for someone to admit in front of the whole world who they are. i was merely speaking from experience when i said that. all the best :D

That makes sense, actually. While I don't shout \"HEY! I'M A WITCH\", I am public about it. I have told my parents about it, I wear a pentagram everyday and when people ask questions about Witchcraft, I answer them.

However, I am aware of the (obvious) risks of being open about my religion.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2643 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Witch
For all I know hollywood made only the wicked witch of the west and the blair witch project. There aren't that many evil hollywood witches as there are vampires. There are shows which place witches as protagonists, such as that willow character from buffy and those three or four witches from that show where they are sisters or friends or what not. Apparently those shows were irrelevant to me enough for me to forget what they're called. Well anyway. 600 years ago (apart from not being able to go to the internet due to lack of inventions such ac/dc (both grid and the band) and computers and stuff) we would be burned alive for even mentioning wicca let alone discussing it. I (besides being a sacred protector of the quadrafonic diety) like to think myself a nihilist. That being said, I consider other people's religion to be a matter of good taste. I would treat any other member of any other religion the same way I treat jehova's witnesses if they constantly knocked on my door trying to \"shower me with god's grace\" in 6 in the morning. I would send them home* (read chase away with a loaded shotgun).
What I'm trying to say is keep it to yourself and your own. Most people react violently to conversions. I have nothing against any religious institution or belief, furthermore, I deeply respect certain aspects such as faith, dedication and plain old kindness.
However witches still are the hottest.... :P

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds