Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

The Book of Shadows

More
14 years 2 months ago #16552 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I keep mine in my wardrobe. Not one of the greatest places, but at least I know my family won't go snooping in there.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16627 by Verminaard Draconis
A book of shadows is for me different than a grimoire because you write it as a journal. You have it always on your side to write what's happening when you do your ritual. Lets see the way your suppose to write in your book of Shadows.

The Reason of the Ritual:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Name of the Angel Governer:

The Planet: The Day Of Albert The Great: The Day:

The Hour:

Duration Of The Ritual:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nessessairies/Ingredients:

Description Of The Altar:

Observation:

There you have all what you need to write in your Book Of Shadows.

Mes Homages!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 2 months ago #16697 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I write mine quite similar to that, I do not write in the angel, but rather the moon phase and the dieties applicable to whatever it is I'm doing.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17965 by Verminaard Draconis
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I write mine quite similar to that, I do not write in the angel, but rather the moon phase and the dieties applicable to whatever it is I'm doing.

The angel are for a date: Michael for sunday, ect. But also there are some spirits that are under the work of this day and that's why we called them angel instead of spirits its because they are attributed to the day!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #17986 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Ah yes, I see where you're coming from now.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18024 by Verminaard Draconis
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Ah yes, I see where you're coming from now.

If you need more info just PM me!

Your's truly!

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds