Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Tarot Cards

More
14 years 10 months ago #2982 by janelle hell
CorpseQueen wrote:

Just got myself a most beautiful tarot deck - The Archeon Tarot.

www.usgamesinc.com/product.php?productid=1038&cat=0&page=

Oooohhh, very nice! The artwork reminds me of the cover artwork from the \"Sandman\" comic book series!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2990 by scootiebee
I haven't used tarot cards in years. The deck I used to have is the Thoth deck from Aleister Crowley.

www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/aleister-c...ey-thoth/index.shtml

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 10 months ago #4675 by black_magnolia
I've got the Dragon Tarot www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/dragon/ and the Rider-Waite Tarot www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/rider-waite/ .

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 10 months ago #4694 by CorpseQueen
When I was getting a tarot deck I was looking at the Dragon tarot and Archeon. I really like dragons, and it was a nice deck, but in the end I got Archeon, as it was more my style and colours. But if I get another one it may be the dragon tarot... we'll see if it happenes :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 4 months ago #16851 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Tarot Cards
The tarot card reading does'nt need a book because all the books are made for only one tarot The Tarot of Marseille or the Write Tarot. Use only a tarot not only that you feel sence with it but also that you like to your eyes. Mine is the Dragon tarot and I saw also the Gothic Tarot whpo is something to read because its more dark. Well try to be yourself when you buy your own tarot. If you are a bit artistic do it yourself it will have your own energy in it and might be more powerful.

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 4 months ago #16867 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Tarot Cards
I have a deck of Tarot cards, but personally I feel that my I-Ching and Rune readings are more accurate. Especially considering I made my runesstones myself.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds