Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

witchcraft

More
14 years 3 months ago #12921 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:witchcraft
@NIFER Well I didn't really want anyone to tell me what they do, because yes I agree it's their own intimate thing and I don't wanna know :pinch: . What I wanted was someone to tell me is that there is a bit more to it than I have described. Like SkieShauphen just did :).

I love to hear just what other people say not read on wiki about it, I appreciate it more :woohoo:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12925 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:witchcraft
I do believe in it as well, although not the flashy \"Hollywood\" version. I don't do spells, but I do usually do rituals on the Sabbats, and sometimes for the full moon.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12937 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:witchcraft
I'd love to learn more about it and to practice it... but there's so much I want... so much to learn. The main reson I want eternal life.

I don't say I believe in it, but it's one of the things that I find the most fascinating, and therefore want to know more about it.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 months ago #12989 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:witchcraft
For example, I like night walks through the cemetery, there is quite a different atmosphere, and felt an ancient force. It must feel. Here you can even learn to train your intuition. Silence ...

More
14 years 3 months ago #12991 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:witchcraft
NIFER wrote:

For example, I like night walks through the cemetery, there is quite a different atmosphere, and felt an ancient force. It must feel. Here you can even learn to train your intuition. Silence ...

I agree i often walk through an ancient cemetery i look on and realise that's me soon.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12994 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:witchcraft
I've been living kinda close to a graveyard, but never been drawn to it. My fascination doesn't lie with the dead, but with the living. I wont ever be a vampire sucking blood, but feelings.

But I'd really like the old kind, where herbs and other plants have a big role. I'd like to know more about it, if nothing else to help my boy.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds