Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

witchcraft

More
14 years 1 month ago #16720 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:witchcraft
Witchcraft do exist, also Hoodoo (Voodoo), in Québec, we are the latest of that kind that are using these magical rituals but only few can do it well. I'm a master mage and witchcraft is not Wicca because Wicca is a religion and not Witchcraft. so if you realy whant to discuss Magic and Witchcraft, feel free to join in my discution board on the grimoire.

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16797 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:witchcraft
I've always been fascinated by Hoodoo in Quebec. It really intrigues me.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
14 years 1 month ago #17286 by Verminaard Draconis
NIFER wrote:

Millkins, Daruma, I think even if someone had some experience - this can not be shared. Witchcraft - one of the ways above all, himself. It's very intimate.

On this I can say: Yes and no. Because I've done thing with witchcraft that no one have done yet and I suppose that you can tell the things that you have done but don't say too much! If you give too much info's they'll just don't beleive you! Even if you have done something good to someone, he'll just say that its something else!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #17319 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:witchcraft
Highwayman wrote:

Mauhahaha haa ha ha

Highwayman, don't post something if it doesn't have anything to do with the thread, especially such a incoherent post as the above. I won't even start about the rudeness...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #17963 by Verminaard Draconis
Daruma wrote:

Do you believe in witchcraft?

If yes, why?

What is your opinion on the subject?

My opinion is this, every wicthes and prostitutes ave came living in all the canada and the US in the 1600, how come I could not believe in witchcraf? I started as a sorcerer, I continued in magic and now I'm in high magic and it continuing for eternity! How it began, it's when I was 14, I read a book about backwords masking process and in it was the call of Lucifer. In that time I did not believe in such thing until that famous day that I read the spell!!! I've been woked up in the midle of the night by a hand that skrached my right shoulder. I had a poste of a skull but it was not a skull that I saw, it was an curly haired man with a beard and he started to smile like the Joker and his face started to melt! I pick up my courage and throw the damned poster in the garbige! That's how it began, but there's more!!

Your's truly!

Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Verminaard Draconis.

More
14 years 1 week ago #18712 by Verminaard Draconis
I have a site for you to take or not! This is you choice!!!

witchcraftassociation.org/

Your's truly!

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds