Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

hard to be

More
14 years 4 months ago #12299 by MarkedGirl17
Replied by MarkedGirl17 on topic Re:hard to be
Keseluk, the topic changes drasticly here...... lol it give us something to talk about...lol
the only play i can think of right now is a raisin in the sun, that was in my English 12: African Heritage class........
hmmm cant think right now.... O_O ANYWAY...... what do we want to talk about now? hmmm? lol
Godspeed
Love always,
Marked :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12324 by Keseluk
Replied by Keseluk on topic Re:hard to be
Hmmm... related to the topic... How about dives and hangouts? Know any Gothic style clubs etc.? Any worth-telling party tales?

More
14 years 4 months ago #12331 by MarkedGirl17
yeah, not where i'm from, smalls-ville NS lol i think the biggest thing around here is the high school dances..... >.< not much lol
Godspeed
Love always,

More
14 years 4 months ago #12332 by Keseluk
Ah, high school dances, there's blacklights at Lockview High set up at the stage at the dances pretty cool with cybergoth clothes on, I never really go, I hate the music, great to stir up shit with friends, not the bad kind though.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12333 by Keseluk
Well I live in Fall River, next to the city Halifax so most of the youth poulation is just street-punk trash calling themselves a \"gangsta\". Halifax is the place to go; carved sandstone buildings, black marble, crumbling brick, cast iron. Too bad the only club that plays good music is a dump, so many abandoned buildings there would make an insane club if anyone bothered with it.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12334 by MarkedGirl17
lol humm lockview.... sounds familiar.. do they have a robotic's club... nevermind forget i asked that.... in Amherst Reg. the students do the music and lights.... but it's not a dance until i pass out..>.< good times thoses... again more memories.....
Godspeed
Love always,

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds