Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

hard to be

More
14 years 4 months ago #12014 by MarkedGirl17
Replied by MarkedGirl17 on topic Re:hard to be
on my last night as a highschool student, i went to an indoor amusment park with a bunch of friends and we were all running around like 5 year olds screaming and laughing... i get nostalgic thinking of the past, terrified when thinking of the future and dismayed thinking of the present... it leads me to think that i'm not allowed to think of time...... lol
I miss my friends and it's only been 8 mounths since i've seen any of them dear Freya, how time flies....
godspeed
Always,
Marked :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12018 by Keseluk
Replied by Keseluk on topic Re:hard to be
MarkedGirl17 wrote:

I used live in rural atlantic canada... and it's some times very hard to find people who truly accept me, resently moved to a city, still in atlantic canada, and i find it still hard to find people who accept me, My question is has any one had simialer problems? and if so how did you cope withit?
Godspeed
Always,
Marked :kiss:
P.S. My firends used to call me the farmer goth, seeing as I used to live close to farms, which was of course close to the graveyard... :S

I'm in Nova Scotia too, suburbs next to Halifax, I get some odd stares, only get trouble from street punks \"gangsta wannabes\" which ends in me trashing them very, very harshly. Some buddies joke about it, whicj I can just give right back, others accept it and my buddies buddies just say kickass, cool, I know a scary Goth dude.

Dammit, I don't get this whole \"accepting\" thing, I got dreds with carved bone skeleton beads, wear black and spiked leather boots, one buddy always wears a jersey and jeans and always yelling out jokes, another dyes her hair crazy and is always hypes up on sugar. And now a quote to sum it all up:
\"you're unique, just like everyone else...\" \"acceptance\" sounds like it's a genetic condition or something

More
14 years 4 months ago #12057 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:hard to be
Envy wrote:

:woohoo: I remember on the last day of (UK) high school, my friends and I decided to revert back to childhood years and we played 'children's' games on the field.

Guess at the time we didn't realise how that was probably the last time we could do that and still feel young, enjoy ourselves and not feel too out of place.

..I dislike change. Thinking about the future usually gets me feeling low - I would imagine it's the same for most. I've noticed most people I'm close to really dislike thinking along those tracks (sorry if I've brought anyone down with me).

Some friends and I did something similar to that. Right after we all graduated high school, we went to the old playground and swung on the swings late at night talking about all of the stuff we used to do back in school. Good times...

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12080 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:hard to be
Mm..I loathe cameras, but at times, I wish I'd taken more pictures. Just looking back at the ones from last year makes me feel strange - It was before everyone left for other colleges.

I guess..Time seems to be passing ever-so quickly now, with larger, more important exams coming up in my life, so..I fear waking up one morning 10-20 years into a job and realising I've led a life I didn't want. A life of just working and not having time to enjoy myself.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12115 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:hard to be
well I have had similar experience but it's 2 years time so I guess it's not bad ;) But still, try to make yourself happy as much as you can, believe me when you forget how good indulging yourself is it becomes bad :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 4 months ago #12159 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:hard to be
Envy wrote:

Mm..I loathe cameras, but at times, I wish I'd taken more pictures. Just looking back at the ones from last year makes me feel strange - It was before everyone left for other colleges.

I guess..Time seems to be passing ever-so quickly now, with larger, more important exams coming up in my life, so..I fear waking up one morning 10-20 years into a job and realising I've led a life I didn't want. A life of just working and not having time to enjoy myself.

Gosh, that's the biggest fear of my life. Living in America (the supposed land of the free) I don't see any reason why I should waste my life working a dead end job getting nowhere just to make ends meet. It's B.S. and I don't see why I shouldn't have fun every step of my life until the day I lay six feet under.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds