Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

hard to be

More
14 years 4 months ago #11915 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:hard to be
@MarkedGirl17 Well you have your whole life to find out who you are, it'll come to ya ;)

I am from Belgrade Serbia and it's a bit tough being different in an undeveloped country that has nourished the turbo-folk subculture :) But still when I go to my parents house (I moved to the \"big city\" 18 years old and am 24 now) it looks as if everybody's accustomed to it :D even though it has only 5000 people :kiss: So I guess it depends a lot from the people themselves :)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11929 by MarkedGirl17
Replied by MarkedGirl17 on topic Re:hard to be
i'm the oldest of my close friends, they are all in various grades in highschool... i'm kind of freaked to grow up... i'm the baby of the family and i tend to take care of my friends like little brothers and sisters, they don't mind because i try to fix their and everyone elses problems....
I suppose who i am will come to me at some point... thanks again every one
Godspeed
Always,
Marked :kiss:

More
14 years 4 months ago #11951 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:hard to be
Envy wrote:

:laugh: I have a friend turning 20 soon..He really doesn't look it and in no way does he act it. I still see him as the 17 year old I met 3 years ago..It's strange knowing I and my friends are growing up..It doesn't feel as if things have changed and yet I know soon things will have to, in some degree, due to society's 'expectations'.

I know how you feel. I've known several of my friends for almost 10 years now, and it just now hit me how much we have all grown since we met. I meant, we were 8 for crying out loud, 8 years old and now we're all pretty much adults, starting our own lives. It's almost sad....I miss those guys...

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12005 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:hard to be
:woohoo: I remember on the last day of (UK) high school, my friends and I decided to revert back to childhood years and we played 'children's' games on the field.

Guess at the time we didn't realise how that was probably the last time we could do that and still feel young, enjoy ourselves and not feel too out of place.

..I dislike change. Thinking about the future usually gets me feeling low - I would imagine it's the same for most. I've noticed most people I'm close to really dislike thinking along those tracks (sorry if I've brought anyone down with me).

More
14 years 4 months ago #12007 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:hard to be
Well it's the future - we know nothing about it :D Even though I really don't wanna change - especially since I figured out I am incapable of doing an ordinary job ;) but really it is scary, and I guess normal

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #12008 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:hard to be
What scares me about getting older is that time seems to go by so damn fast now! Seems like Christmas 2008 was only a couple of months ago, and here we are past Christmas 2009 and into 2010 already. I just don't know where the time goes sometimes...
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Morgana.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds