Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

hard to be

More
14 years 4 months ago #11739 by MarkedGirl17
Replied by MarkedGirl17 on topic Re:hard to be
I lived on nova scotia's mainland, on the NS-NB border... now i live in riverview.... i'm just makinghte transition from highschool life to real life.... i say that because i find real life isn't anything like highschool life... i have the same problem asyou skie, i can't say no to anybody.... though if forced to my limit i can... i'm not sure what is around here scene wise... i haven't really been out walking around much.... which is a bad thing in my eyes... i'm usually the one that isn't afraid to show who i am or what i am... I'm proud to be goth, i'm proud to be involved in country life( i sometimes help my dad repair farm equipment..lol no long skirts for me then... time for denime, tank top and an over shirt..lol) anyway... thanks soo much for pretty much telling me your life stories...lol
Godspeed
Always,
Marked :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11820 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:hard to be
Thanks for the info. I had been wondering if we might have been from the same area or not.

True, \"real life\" is quite different from high school life, and it is possible to re-invent yourself, if you wish. You get to choose who you hang out with to a greater extent. If you don't like your co-workers, you can change jobs, whereas you're pretty much stuck with your classmates until you finsh school. Sadly though, I find a lot of people still act like they're in high school, even into their 30s and beyond.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11836 by MarkedGirl17
Replied by MarkedGirl17 on topic Re:hard to be
i'm still in my late teens, i still have some personal growing to do.... i still have to find who, exactly, it is that i am ....
Godspeed
Always,
Marked :kiss:

More
14 years 4 months ago #11838 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:hard to be
Man, it's kind of scary. I'm almost out of my teens. A year and 4 months to go...
What's it going to be like hitting 20?

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #11848 by raidohaglaz
Replied by raidohaglaz on topic Re:hard to be
Fatally boring. :P
I'm 23 and I'm still 5 years old. Growing up is not part of my vocabulary. :)
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by raidohaglaz.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #11886 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:hard to be
:laugh: I have a friend turning 20 soon..He really doesn't look it and in no way does he act it. I still see him as the 17 year old I met 3 years ago..It's strange knowing I and my friends are growing up..It doesn't feel as if things have changed and yet I know soon things will have to, in some degree, due to society's 'expectations'.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Envy.

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds