Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

hard to be

More
14 years 8 months ago #2443 by morphea3107
i completely agree with you zenith .....ignorance is thriving here..:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2488 by CorpseQueen
It's the same over here, with all dressing in something else then latest fashion are called emo... I don't like it. I've never been and will never be one.

About acceptance, my family isn't all fond of it but they accept me, even if they don't encurage me. I try to be more sublte around them, some clothes and jewelry or makeup I wont wear at home and the like - if they respect me, I believe I shouldn't be different, as respect for me is the most important feeling.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #2786 by Morgana
It seems like people are always giving me funny looks, no matter what I'm wearing. But maybe it's all in my head...

They can get stuffed though... I'll wear what I like and not concern myself with anyone else's opinions.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2886 by CorpseQueen
I like to get opinions sometimes, but I don't like them get to my head. Sometimes I want them to look in disgust, just for the fun of it. Which I get pretty often in my school (well, looks, not mostly disgust) as there's pretty much no one interesting here... all normal, all form the fashion... it's boring! Why can't people be at least a bit interesting?

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #2900 by scootiebee
I live in Maryland, 40 minutes from DC, but here I get strange looks. Some people like my pirate coat, but most are freaked by skulls, black, and Victorian blouses. I had another parent complain about my outfit once to the school principal, but at least I don't dress like I bought all my clothes at Wal-Mart. My hair changes colors often, but people always recognize me from the clothes. I think some people are amused, some are weirded, but almost universally kids like it. I volunteer at the school library, and every kid in school knows who I am and complements my stuff. Strange.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2908 by Thurysaz
It's crazy to see « normal people » fail to understand that people like different things!

We're about even forced to dress like them!

« normal People » think that : To be normal it must be \"like everybody\"

I do not agree!

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds