Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Hell

More
14 years 4 months ago #13038 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Hell
@demonica66613 @Morgana - I agree totally, even though I am at banished to the Second Level of Hell! With the lustfull :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Red Cross is a scam on the great scale, on the other hand we have a lot of people here giving actual help not money which is more appreciated :D And morals are very questionable just like a priest asking a big load just to come to your house and say a few verses. But believing is one thing and religion is another, as funny as it sounds.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13143 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Hell
@ Corpse queen:

\"And, the most important question, can anyone beat me? So far no one have ...\"

What do you mean by saying that?

More
14 years 3 months ago #13151 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Hell
In my beliefs (Norse pagan) the world of the goddess Hell is not hell as Catholics we imagined.
The Catholics have used the name of the goddess Hell but they made the way a place of depravity without end while the mode of Hell will be a rather a sad place.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13369 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Hell
Eh oh! Corpse queen, you have not responded ...

More
14 years 3 months ago #13377 by The Wretched Spawn
Replied by The Wretched Spawn on topic Re:Hell
I know for certain I am going to hell I spent so much time back in my old catholic school I was forced to go to doing as much shit against god as possible

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

More
14 years 3 months ago #13676 by Kyle87
Replied by Kyle87 on topic Re:Hell
CorpseQueen wrote:

Anyone here believe in hell? Anyone here believe in the old christian ways, in the prugatory (where the soul goes for purification before they can wander to heaven)?

Then I got something for you... Ever heard of Dante Alighieri? Believe in his works? Then maybe you want to go here...
www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Anyone done it?

And, the most important question, can anyone beat me? So far no one have...

yeah done that before...heh um i got level 8! woot heh.. told me though that we get air conditioning :)
(Lu is level below so his below freezing gusts of winds from his wings make it up to us :))

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds