Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hi Everyone.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7840 by AcroCake
Replied by AcroCake on topic Re: Hi Everyone.
AcroCake wrote:

Zenith wrote:

Romanian exchange program? That sounds funny :lol: If you sign up, does it mean you have to house an exchamge student or come to Romania? :lol: Romania is a lovely place to visit if you come to the right places, but not a particular beautiful place to live in :lol:

I think this week, students from my college are going to Romania to share a house with Romanian students.
In a few months, I think the English students that went to Romania are inviting the Romanian students that they stayed with, to their own houses.
If that makes sense :P

\"English students\" as in \"from my college in England\", not students studying English - Anyone could sign-up for the exchange if they wanted to =]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7852 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Hi Everyone.
AcroCake wrote:

AcroCake wrote:

Zenith wrote:

Romanian exchange program? That sounds funny :lol: If you sign up, does it mean you have to house an exchamge student or come to Romania? :lol: Romania is a lovely place to visit if you come to the right places, but not a particular beautiful place to live in :lol:

I think this week, students from my college are going to Romania to share a house with Romanian students.
In a few months, I think the English students that went to Romania are inviting the Romanian students that they stayed with, to their own houses.
If that makes sense :P

\"English students\" as in \"from my college in England\", not students studying English - Anyone could sign-up for the exchange if they wanted to =]

You have the edit button on all your posts, use it instead of replying to your own posts.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7854 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Hi Everyone.
Wow, so glad we got that cleared up. I just got on AG and tried to reply to some threads and I couldn't because my dumb ass wasn't logged in. I thought I'd been banned or something, lolz.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7962 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Hi Everyone.
Hm... why Romania? Why such a small little land, and why not some other little land? :huh:

And welcome :silly:

And about the logging out thing, I've been there as well... just that I open up several different treads, and if I'm not logged in I'm not gonna be able to respond to any of them without going trough the main forum... that's what you get for trying to be smart :S

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #8032 by AcroCake
Replied by AcroCake on topic Re:Hi Everyone.
I'm not really sure why it's Romania, really :blush:
I think my college is just 'twinned' with one over there

And thanks for the welcome :laugh:

More
14 years 6 months ago #8060 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Hi Everyone.
CorpseQueen wrote:

Hm... why Romania? Why such a small little land, and why not some other little land? :huh:

Why not? :P Do you know from what city is the highschool with which your own has teamed up? Just asking.
In our highschool, they used to bring us English teacher for English classes, it was really neet!

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds