Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Sheep in the big city

More
13 years 8 months ago #25330 by Zenith
Thank you, BlackMagnolia! :) Have luck with your exams if you haven't taken them so far, I am on vacation but I will start school in October. Well, the place where you can see my stuff is www.zenithdesade.blogspot.com but it's mostly in Romanian... and my other work can be found on my myspace page I think I have the address on my profile here.
I am very, very sorry to hear of Alchemy's loss! :(

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #25335 by millkins
:) Welcome back :D
I have been absent for quite some time now too...but not to worry catching up is always the fun part :D
I agree with magnolia I would REALLY LOVE to see your works :D I could stop by Romania for em ;) :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
13 years 8 months ago #25338 by black_magnolia
I don't know why Zenith's post doesn't show up, I can only see it in the topic history when I want to reply... Well, here's the quote:

Zenith wrote:

Thank you, BlackMagnolia! Have luck with your exams if you haven't taken them so far, I am on vacation but I will start school in October. Well, the place where you can see my stuff is www.zenithdesade.blogspot.com but it's mostly in Romanian... and my other work can be found on my myspace page I think I have the address on my profile here.
I am very, very sorry to hear of Alchemy's loss!

Thnaks, Zenith!
Those chokers you made are gorgeous!!! :) and I think the myspace address isn't working in your profile... :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 8 months ago #25339 by Morgana
Welcome back to the forum! And thanks for the link... your items are very nice, so I hope you have good luck with turning it into a profitable business.

Too bad about the Alchemy prize though. Hopefully the admin will be able to help you out with a tracking number, as black_magnolia mentioned. It's definitely worth asking them, anyway.

More
13 years 8 months ago #25343 by millkins
OMG such great chokers :D greately done :kiss:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
13 years 8 months ago #25348 by Envy
millkins wrote:

OMG such great chokers :D greately done :kiss:

Agreed!

You've made so many pretty items..I wish I was as skilled. ^.^ What are the 'In defiance of time earrings' made of? Metal? I love the design..

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds