Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Sheep in the big city

More
14 years 6 months ago #9149 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Sheep in the big city
IT OCCURRED TO ME THAT I HAD NOT PROPERLY THANKED YOU FOR WELCOMING ME INTO THE GROUP AROUND HERE....
WASN'T TRYING TO BE RUDE, JUST THINK I WAS A LITTLE TIMID ABOUT MAKING CONVERSATION WITH PPL (KINDA A WALLFLOWER (A 6 FOOT 3, 265 POUND WALLFLOWER, but anyway)
Luv the pictures by the way!
Be Well

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9205 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Sheep in the big city
Thank you, Stephen!
DOn't worry I tend to be shy myself around people I do not know to well, but only if I don't want to make a bad impresion. I have too much of a fiesty temper and colorful language usually so when I met somebody new I am more reserved at first.
6 foot 3? I don't know how much it's in meters but it sounds awfully tall :laugh:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
13 years 8 months ago #25324 by Zenith
I hope you won't mind me starting a new topic about this, but I've been gone for such a long while that I fear I won't be able to catch up with everything that has happened here so far, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of new members I haven't had the honour to know yet so this is my way os saying hi to them as well as asking the others what have they been doing lately... I am so bummed out I haven't been here in AGES and I was quite surprised I won first prize at another raffle...shame on me for being inactive! Sadly, I never got that prize but the only thing I blame is the Romanian postal services and maybe fate. I did not deserve it since I didn't post here anymore.

More
13 years 8 months ago #25325 by Envy
Should probably have posted in the introduction thread, but welcome back anyway!

How did your prize get lost and what was it? :ohmy: Did you provide an address? (Sorry for asking blatant questions, I was just wondering as you said you were inactive and I wondered whether you saw the e-mail soon after winning or not..I don't know if there's a time limit to give Alchemy your address?) *Shrug*

How have you been keeping yourself busy and off the forums?

More
13 years 8 months ago #25326 by Zenith
Mmmm, well, sorry for posting it in the wrong thread, maybe it can be moved...
I had won the Saligia buckle and I did provide my address soon after and I am sure it got shipped, I think it either got lost on the way or somebody stole it. You can't trust anything in my country anymore...
Well, I've started my own line of gothic accessories but I only sell in Romania, I've been working on my modelling portfolio (I was so happy they featured me on Goth Girl of the week), I have been reading a lot and I have been having a very hard time with my gastritis...that's all in short :)

More
13 years 8 months ago #25328 by black_magnolia
Welcome back! :)
I'll move the thread in a moment...
You should e-mail Alchemy and ask if they have a tracking number for the package and see at the post office what you can do... It would really be a shame if you don't receive it because of a mistake the post office made. :(
Do you have some photos or a link for your accessories? I'm curious! And some modelling photos would also be nice! ;)

Besides one of Alchemy's directors dying from cancer and the new items, there hasn't been anything really special going on.

On my part, I've been busy with studying for different exams, so just the regular boring student life. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds