Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Heyla

More
14 years 4 months ago #11593 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Heyla
Interesting. I've never been into Military history either. Just your regular world history. I absolutely love learning about our past. There is just so much!
And you're not alone with the graveyards. I'm sure most of us have had our fair share of time in them. I used to light fires in the back corners when I was younger, hoping a spirit would come and sit with me.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11610 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Heyla
:P I quite like history from between 1900-1945 in Europe, focusing on WWII in particular.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11653 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Heyla
My husband is very interested in WWII history... mainly the machinery, guns, tanks, etc. So I've picked up quite a bit of it as well, just from being in the room when he's watching History channel.

I'm a bit more interested in older, medieval history myself. Not an expert by any means, but I do find it interesting.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11691 by Katelyn
Replied by Katelyn on topic Re:Heyla
Welcome! I'm new too ;)

History is not my forte, but it is an important area of study. I don't begrudge it [much], but I'm no history buff. The same goes for visual art. I love the other arts more... which is a bit sad to say. My forte is music. hehe

If the shoe fits, ask a man if you should wear it. He will then consult another woman. When he tells you yes, wear the shoes to insult the lady who makes you look good. ;D

More
14 years 4 months ago #11745 by MarkedGirl17
Replied by MarkedGirl17 on topic Re:Heyla
I used to leave my house at midnight and walk across the road to the graveyard and sit there and talk.. I tend to like reading and writing more.. I started a new story last night.. let me know what you think... pwetty pwease?

The dark interior of the coach did nothing for my sleep deprived eyes, nor did it do anything for me uneasy mind. The coach jolted to a stop, I lifted the hood of my black cape up and over my dark hair. The door opened, allowing a gust of wind to playfully tug at the hood. I stepped out of the coach, promptly shivered, and all the while gray eyes watched me from the freezing shadows.

I raised my eyes to the manor before me. Red sandstone looked black in what little light there was, glazed windows shone silver with the light form within. Lifting my skirts I ran lightly up the front steps. As I reached the top the door swung open.
\"Jocylen!\", the woman standing in the doorway exclaimed. I stared at the silver hair, and brown eye.
\"Aunt Gemma.\" A smile lit my pale face, stepping into the front hall of the manor, Aunt Gemma took my cloak and led me into the parlour. There perched on the seate before me was a familiar yet unfamiliar slender woman, her silver blond hair set off her light jade eyes.

\"Jocylen, how good it is to see you again.\" her smooth face wrinkled into a smile.
Again? What did she mean by again?

More
14 years 4 months ago #11775 by Katelyn
Replied by Katelyn on topic Re:Heyla
I like it. more please!

If the shoe fits, ask a man if you should wear it. He will then consult another woman. When he tells you yes, wear the shoes to insult the lady who makes you look good. ;D

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds