Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

RaidoHaglaz

More
14 years 5 months ago #10617 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:RaidoHaglaz
raidohaglaz wrote:

This topic just bent out into itself. Very Escher.
Also, I can change alot in the profile menu, except my avatar, it seems. So no rabbit at the moment.

Go to \"home\" , and then to \"edit profile\" (under the high scores etc.), then you'll see your profile page and then press the \"edit\" button above your profile image or the space where your profile image will be...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10618 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:RaidoHaglaz
CorpseQueen wrote:

Can people just stop posting things at the same time! Should I log off and come back later when you're all not so active, so I may actually get something to say that people will care about? :silly:

Don't bother Corpse, both you and I answered and both were not heard. Man. :angry:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

• raidohaglaz
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Phn\'glui mglw\'nafh Eas\'tr B\'ny wagn\'nagl fhtagn!
More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #10620 by raidohaglaz
Replied by raidohaglaz on topic Re:RaidoHaglaz
black_magnolia wrote:

If I got a penny for every time I answered this question I would be a rich lady.
There is a thread about this in the Alchemy section - freshly stickied as I will throw a tantrum if I have to answer to this question again. :silly:

Yes, I know. I'm usually in the same camp as you. I found the thread, but the button seems to be absent. Either that, or I have to buy myself a pair of glasses.
[edit]Shutting up now... :S
[edit2]
black_magnolia wrote:

CorpseQueen wrote:

Can people just stop posting things at the same time! Should I log off and come back later when you're all not so active, so I may actually get something to say that people will care about? :silly:

Don't bother Corpse, both you and I answered and both were not heard. Man. :angry:

I know, I'm sorry. I was busy being puzzled by the profile menu and reading through the stickied thread. The problem is that I generally just assume things instead of actually thinking about it. It didn't occur to me 'home' wasn't the main forum page, but the actual Alchemy homepage. As such I got a little lost and being impatient I just kept going on about it until the problem magically solved itself by continuing to nag about it. For what it is worth: my apologies.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by raidohaglaz.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10633 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:RaidoHaglaz
:P Aha! Welcome!

Was quite amused by the energy this introduction gave off - 20 odd posts in 14 hours? Reminds me of what a nice atmosphere Alchemy forums have.

Loving the pink bunny suit, by the way. :laugh:

• raidohaglaz
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Phn\'glui mglw\'nafh Eas\'tr B\'ny wagn\'nagl fhtagn!
More
14 years 5 months ago #10638 by raidohaglaz
Replied by raidohaglaz on topic Re:RaidoHaglaz
Thanks. :)
You do know bunnies are the new bats, right?

More
14 years 5 months ago #10641 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:RaidoHaglaz
Bunnies may be the new bats but mice will always be at the top of my list! Welcome into the fold my dear! Now, looking at that image begs the question of circumstance. Is there a tale to tell of that image?

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds