Show Navigation Menu
Media

Necronomicon

More
14 years 7 months ago #6056 by Lonecrow
Replied by Lonecrow on topic Re:necronomicon
Necronomicon appears in Evil Dead 3: Army of Darkness

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_Darkness

A few days ago i've seen it for sale with Satanic Bible as well at Nuclear Blast..

www.nuclearblast.de/
(download the catalogue and check it out)

One of this days i'll order both..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6058 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:necronomicon
There are several authors at Barnes and Noble....I want your input who I should get....

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7225 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:necronomicon
hmmm, interesting ....

More
14 years 3 months ago #15166 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:necronomicon
I think that is a fact. but the book is lost, and may be stored either in the Vatican, or in a secret Lodges (communities). I want to find this book, but probably not in this life. sad...

More
14 years 3 months ago #15397 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:necronomicon
I own the illustrated necronomicon and have just started reading it, for some strange reason all of my friends got to read it before I got to it :( yes yes I know I am an idiot to give such a valuable book up to anyone but it is still in great shape and have just started reading it and about it and am intrigued by it...would really like to know if it really exists (the original I mean, not the Lovecraft I own). Also there is data inside it that one of the original translations that is under the key in British museum. Maybe someone from the UK could shed some light on the matter.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #16296 by Noxae
Replied by Noxae on topic Re:necronomicon
I suggest that more people read the FULL wikipedia article. Yes, I know wiki is not always a reliable source, but in this case the wikipedia conclusion agrees with that of many people, myself included, after reading all of Lovecraft's works: the Necronomicon mentioned in Lovecraft's books is a fictional book, and the whole world's hype and love for occult can't make it a real one. Aside from that, dozens of books named ''Necronomicon'' have been written, but they are not the one mentioned in Lovecrafts works.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds