Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favourite gothic rock band?

More
14 years 10 months ago #417 by Aftermidnight
I'm afraid not, we're going to a non-touristy place. But apparently we get alligators in the river next to our house! Hopefully they aren't going to get in the pool when I take a midnight swim...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #421 by janelle hell
Ah, too bad...their Haunted Mansion is super-cool!!!

Well be sure to check the water before you go in!

More
14 years 9 months ago #425 by Aftermidnight
I've been to the Haunted Mansion in Paris/EuroDisney as a little boy (fond memories...) and I'll make sure I do check the water. I've seen Lake Placid...

More
14 years 9 months ago #428 by janelle hell
I've always wanted to go to EuroDisney, that's so cool that you got to see it! The Haunted Mansion there is different than the ones in the US. It has more skeletons, which is a definite plus : D

More
14 years 9 months ago #491 by nocturnal-pet
Inkubus Sukkubus, no questions asked.

More
14 years 9 months ago #515 by morphea3107
my favourite band is sopor aeternus , though it's more of a darkwave thing....but goth band...:-?..hmm...have to go with 69 eyes, epica, fields of the nephilim, bella morte, bauhaus and bitter grace....the list could very well continue ....

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds