Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favourite gothic rock band?

More
14 years 10 months ago #370 by Aftermidnight
As a Christian myself I try not to like Christian Death. But I'm failing... Romeo's Distress is pretty cool. They aren't quite as good as 45 Grave though. I'm glad someone mentioned C.D. though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #372 by janelle hell
Oh, I'm sure there are much worse/more offensive things one could listen to besides CD, lol. I must admit that part of the original allure, when I started listening to them as a teenager was the \"shock value\". I attended parochial school, so I \"rebelled\" with something \"extra evil\", lol. In retrospect I'm glad I didn't get into various other music that I'd most likely be embarassed to admit to liking all these years later : D

45 Grave *does* rock; you're right. Got to see a couple of their reunion shows + several PFT shows a few years back. Dinah Cancer is still as cool as ever : D

More
14 years 10 months ago #406 by Aftermidnight
I'd love to see 45 Grave live but being an English boy I probably never will...

More
14 years 10 months ago #408 by janelle hell
Oh, that's too bad. If I'm not mistaken, they've played the Drop Dead festival in Germany; hopefully they'll make it out to England sometime!

I miss living in L.A.; I've had a chance to see most of my favorite bands play there, or in San Diego...

More
14 years 10 months ago #413 by Aftermidnight
I'll have to make do with seeing Green Day when I go on my Florida holiday...

More
14 years 10 months ago #414 by janelle hell
Florida, huh? Watch out for alligators! My BFF lived there for awhile & she called me one morning to inform me that there was an alligator in her back yard...scary! Do you get to go to Disneyworld when you're out there?

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds