Show Navigation Menu
Media

Best zombie movie

More
14 years 4 months ago #10741 by DiesIrae666
Replied by DiesIrae666 on topic Re:Best zombie movie
In my opinion, one of the must-see zombie movies is oldschool Braindead :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10763 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Best zombie movie
Nothing is better than the work of George A. Remaro!!!
cept maybe that one knock off syfy zombie movie about the voodoo zombies on the island that could run and swim. That was scary. Every zombie movie usually involves a lot of shuffling, but when you see a hoard of zombies RUNNING after you, it gets intense!

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11634 by EternusAtrumDiligo
I would agree with Braindead as being the greatest, yet I also recommend \"Dead and Breakfast\", and \"Tombs of the Blind Dead\" if anyone has seen them?

One cannot know life without knowning death, for all those same that live, die.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11635 by Katelyn
Replied by Katelyn on topic Re:Best zombie movie
SkieShauphen wrote:

cept maybe that one knock off syfy zombie movie about the voodoo zombies on the island that could run and swim. That was scary. Every zombie movie usually involves a lot of shuffling, but when you see a hoard of zombies RUNNING after you, it gets intense!

28 Days Later seriously scared me when I saw it. So did that syfy voodoo zombie thing. Wasn't it still SciFi when that came out?

Agile zombies are freaking scary.

If the shoe fits, ask a man if you should wear it. He will then consult another woman. When he tells you yes, wear the shoes to insult the lady who makes you look good. ;D

More
14 years 4 months ago #11641 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Best zombie movie
Katelyn wrote:

SkieShauphen wrote:

28 Days Later seriously scared me when I saw it. So did that syfy voodoo zombie thing. Wasn't it still SciFi when that came out?

Agile zombies are freaking scary.

I know what you mean! i prefer zombies to be slow so you can hack them down with a samurai sword. :woohoo:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11662 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Best zombie movie
I dont like zombies! It's scarry me. :angry:

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds