Show Navigation Menu
Media

Star Wars

More
14 years 7 months ago #3802 by janelle hell
CorpseQueen wrote:

Read in the paper just yesterday that a guy in... England, I believe, got kicked out of a store. He was wearing a hood, and refused to take it off.
And, btw, he was the founder of a SW-religion, and that's probably why he had that hood and those clothes...

Well, haven't seen as much Star Wars as I'd like, not even sure I've seen all the movies... tho I find the pretty good. Like the latest one the most, I believe, but maybe that's just the special effects talking... they're kinda grea tho :blush:

Lol, I like Star Wars, but not enough to dress up as a Jedi Master every day & found/join a Star Wars religion!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3813 by Thurysaz
Bonsoir all of my sisters & brothers members of TOOA,

When I was little I was very big fan of SW. Then growing up I was less involved, but I still liked a lot.
But the new trilogy has broken the myth ...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3820 by janelle hell
Yes, I didn't care too much for the movies after the original trilogy, either.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3823 by Daruma
New episode are less than bof...:S

More
14 years 7 months ago #3896 by black_magnolia
I like the original trilogy better then the prequels and besides going with a friend (who's totally crazy about SW) to a convention in London, I don't do other fan-related stuff (ok, SW rpg doesn't count! :P ). I know something about the expanded universe only because my friend is like a walking encyclopedia of SW otherwise I would be as happy as anyone else not knowing how many children did Han and Leia have, when did Chewbacca die etc.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4321 by natwilaniwartri
now this strage i doint like any of star stuff apart from the ewoks movies

but i love star trek and stargate , and fire fly

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds