Show Navigation Menu
Media

What do you think about Vampire based metal bands?

More
14 years 7 months ago #4096 by Aftermidnight
Morgana wrote:
This is what I've always liked about Type O Negative (besides Peter Steele, that is!)... they don't take themselves too seriously as a \"scary goth band\".[/quote]
Have to say, much as I love Peter Steele and his lyrics and sense of humour... Wouldn't like to meet him down a dark alley. He's huge!
Oh and I googled imaged him (safe search on) and it brought up a picture of the centrefold he did in Playgirl magazine! I was shocked. Although I did have a look :blush: despite being a straight guy. Just to see...
Lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4119 by morphea3107
Type O Negative is a very good band , but ...i agree that some bands that base themselves on too much vampiric stuff , suck ....

More
14 years 7 months ago #4141 by CorpseQueen
I admitt... I did go check out Peter Steele by Google, using the words \"Peter Steele playgirl\"

Somehow the music sounds a bit better now... :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #4156 by natwilaniwartri
CorpseQueen wrote:

I admitt... I did go check out Peter Steele by Google, using the words \"Peter Steele playgirl\"

Somehow the music sounds a bit better now... :blush:

yes i can see why

More
14 years 7 months ago #4203 by janelle hell
Aftermidnight wrote:

Morgana wrote:
This is what I've always liked about Type O Negative (besides Peter Steele, that is!)... they don't take themselves too seriously as a \"scary goth band\".

Have to say, much as I love Peter Steele and his lyrics and sense of humour... Wouldn't like to meet him down a dark alley. He's huge!
Oh and I googled imaged him (safe search on) and it brought up a picture of the centrefold he did in Playgirl magazine! I was shocked. Although I did have a look :blush: despite being a straight guy. Just to see...
Lol.[/quote]

Oh, Mr. Steele is a nice guy! It's some of the more...\"feminine\" (male) \"rock n roll vampires\" whom I wouldn't want to run into in a dark alley...not because of any physical strength, but because of, \"Oh! The drama!\", lol!

More
14 years 7 months ago #4211 by natwilaniwartri
janelle hell wrote:

Aftermidnight wrote:

Morgana wrote:
This is what I've always liked about Type O Negative (besides Peter Steele, that is!)... they don't take themselves too seriously as a \"scary goth band\".

Lol.

Oh, Mr. Steele is a nice guy! It's some of the more...\"feminine\" (male) \"rock n roll vampires\" whom I wouldn't want to run into in a dark alley...not because of any physical strength, but because of, \"Oh! The drama!\", lol![/quote]

hahaha that's funny:lol: :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds