Show Navigation Menu
Media

Johnny Depp

More
14 years 7 months ago #4599 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Johnny Depp
for the longest time, i would not watch stuff with mr. Depp (21 jump st. yuck!)but as time past, i realized how many movies of his i own...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4600 by StephenG
...my current favourite would probably be SWEENY TODD, but Alice in wonderland is coming out soon...

More
14 years 7 months ago #4613 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Johnny Depp
i tend to avoid the hollywoood drama and all the actors other people are dying for, but , johnny depp is simply amazing...teh first movie i saw him in was Edward Scissorhands and my jaw literally dropped... he's able to bring to life characters that otherwise seem so obscure , latent , and honestly , i couldn't even picture another man in the role of sweeney , edward , sparrow , and so on ....

More
14 years 7 months ago #5008 by StephenG
Johnny Depp=good Johnny Depp plus Tim Burton= FANTASTIC !

More
14 years 7 months ago #5208 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Johnny Depp
StephenG wrote:

Johnny Depp=good Johnny Depp plus Tim Burton= FANTASTIC !

Agreed. I've already said I think JD is good looking, but I should iterate that I only think so in films by Tim Burton. I tend to like his sweeter characters more, like Ichabod Crane and Edward Scissorhands.

More
14 years 7 months ago #5221 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Johnny Depp
I watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas recently. It was hilarious, I haven't laughed that much in a very long time! Especially the scene near the beginning, in the car with the flyswatter...

It's not gothic by any stretch, and it's not a \"Johnny and Tim\" movie, but I'd definitely recommend it. It was directed by Terry Gilliam, who is always reliable for a bit of weirdness.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds