Show Navigation Menu
Media

Festivals.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #23445 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Festivals.
My mate said he could get me tickets to Sonisphere, even if it was just a day ticket.

Was pretty tempted to go, even know someone who'd go for some of the bands but I probably won't. Too bad I'm missing Alice Cooper, Iron Maiden and Alice in Chains.

EDIT: Just saw Sabaton are preforming too. 4 bands I'd like to see...
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Kuroboshi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23729 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Festivals.
Kuroboshi wrote:

My mate said he could get me tickets to Sonisphere, even if it was just a day ticket.

Was pretty tempted to go, even know someone who'd go for some of the bands but I probably won't. Too bad I'm missing Alice Cooper, Iron Maiden and Alice in Chains.

EDIT: Just saw Sabaton are preforming too. 4 bands I'd like to see...

What was the cost for a day ticket?

More
13 years 9 months ago #23734 by Kuroboshi
This year?

£40 Friday. £65 for either Saturday or Sunday.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #24134 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Festivals.
I wasn't planing on going to our local rock festival because the bands this year aren't really my stuff, but my friend really wanted to go because she heard a lot of good stuff about the festival...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #24136 by Kuroboshi
Currently it's the Edinbrugh festival.

A lot goes on, including a lot of street performances, although the area they take place gets extremely crowded. There's also quite a lot of shows you need to get tickets for, and apparently there was this gaming thing I didn't know of (according to the news) which I'm pretty annoyed I didn't know about.

It takes up most of the month of August though this year the BAA might be on strike which would close 3 major airports in Scotland. Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen airports. The latter two are pretty easily accessible from Edinburgh too.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Kuroboshi.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24182 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Festivals.
Kuroboshi wrote:

Currently it's the Edinbrugh festival.

A lot goes on, including a lot of street performances, although the area they take place gets extremely crowded. There's also quite a lot of shows you need to get tickets for, and apparently there was this gaming thing I didn't know of (according to the news) which I'm pretty annoyed I didn't know about.

It takes up most of the month of August though this year the BAA might be on strike which would close 3 major airports in Scotland. Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen airports. The latter two are pretty easily accessible from Edinburgh too.

Strike's off as far as I'm aware.

More detail about the 'gaming thing' please? :P

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds