Show Navigation Menu
Media

Blu-ray

More
13 years 10 months ago #23116 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Blu-ray
You attacked me the moment you implied I pirated in the statement \"I at least I contributes to the achievement of film projects.\" If I was feeling petty, I'd go grammar nazi on you however this is not the time, nor the place, plus there is a other stuff I'd have to pick out too.

Yeah, I've got a problem. People like you who imply others are pirates without knowing a thing. I've spent over £400 easily on movies over the years, at a guess, and roughly £300 on CDs, maybe. All of them legally obtained.

Frankly, Blu-rays here can be an expensive habit, costing up to £30 for a new release. Guess what? You're lucky you can get them got that price. I've rarely seen any lower than £12-£15, not including offers when a DVD of the same movie would be £5 cheaper. Yeah, pretty stupid of me to buy blu-rays when every 3 blu-rays could mean 4 DVDs. So yes. It is expensive, especially for an unemployed 18 year old.

I'll say it again, in bold this time. It is expensive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #23117 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Blu-ray
Thurysaz wrote:

@ Sister Morgana: you are totally rigth.

Mes hommages.

T.

I'm curious now. What kind of work do you do in the movie industry? :)

More
13 years 10 months ago #23119 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Blu-ray
Oh, I'm really sorry I could not know that you were poor.

It is true that life in your country is very expensive.

You know, I know what it means to be hard for months, so I'm really sorry.
But you see, I did not like you to tell me that I am not a movie buff, so that the cinema is my life. And it's a passion that cost a lot to me before she earns money by becoming my profession.

I apologize.

About me is \"without rancor\".

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 10 months ago #23120 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Blu-ray
Bonsoir sister Envy,

I'm an prosthetic-assistant. But also sculptor and costume designer.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #23121 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Blu-ray
So wait. You accuse me of throwing the first attack when you did, yet you then continue to attack me despite you appearing to have problems when people attack others over the internet? What a bloody hypocrite you are.

Frankly, you're a right prick and I doubt anyone here would disagree with me. (Apologies to those who dislike that language.)

I judged you based upon your post which, as Magnolia said, puts you as more of a tech buff, rather than a movie buff. Do you expect me to be able to know what your collection consists of? We don't live in a world where we know everything about a person. Well guess what? I've only got what your post contains to make judgements upon, unless there is some hidden, obscure meaning that only you know in it.

Frankly, I am not poor. I just prioritise my spending and at the moment, clothing along with saving for university and another priority come first, especially after I've spent £60 on a bunch of movies not long ago. For an unemployed student, that's a fair amount of money, especially when they have other priorities something one such as yourself clearly cannot understand.

EDIT: And don't you know of the edit function. Seriously...With that amount of posts (though it's no wonder how you got them) you should know of and be able to use said function.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Kuroboshi.

More
13 years 10 months ago #23122 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Blu-ray
Thurysaz wrote:

Bonsoir sister Envy,

I'm an prosthetic-assistant. But also sculptor and costume designer.

Mes hommages.

T.

Oh wow, I always thought of jobs in the movie industry as really creative and I guess your job is no exception. :) I used to have little dreams about being a director or something like that when I was younger, however, realistically speaking, it's not the right career for me. Was that industry difficult to get into?

I guess you must love the detail in blu-ray discs due to being involved with the aesthetics of movies, then?

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds