Show Navigation Menu
Media

Harry Potter

More
12 years 9 months ago #34266 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re: Harry Potter
So...anyone else excited for the new movie? I'm gonna go see it at midnight tonight :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34270 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Harry Potter
I'm not really excited about it. I don't even plan on watching it the first day, probably on the last day when it's in the cinema - to avoid the crowd. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34275 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Harry Potter
:S I lost interest after..4th movie/5th movie I think it was. I haven't watched any since then.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34284 by janelle hell
I can definitely see wanting to stay away for awhile to avoid the crowd...not looking forward to *that* part of it.

I didn't used to really get excited to watch the movies as they came out, but the last one ended ambiguously & this new one is (besides being the final segment) the second part of that...

More
12 years 9 months ago #34288 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Harry Potter
janelle hell wrote:

I can definitely see wanting to stay away for awhile to avoid the crowd...not looking forward to *that* part of it.

I didn't used to really get excited to watch the movies as they came out, but the last one ended ambiguously & this new one is (besides being the final segment) the second part of that...

:P That alone would've put me off of seeing it in the cinemas. I can't stand it when movies just cut off like that and basically give you a 'to be continued' ending.

I'm usually a pretty patient person, but when it comes to movies and books? Well. Patience goes out of the window! :woohoo: I want to see/read the whole thing or not start them at all until I can!

More
12 years 9 months ago #34296 by janelle hell
Envy wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

:P That alone would've put me off of seeing it in the cinemas. I can't stand it when movies just cut off like that and basically give you a 'to be continued' ending.

I'm usually a pretty patient person, but when it comes to movies and books? Well. Patience goes out of the window! :woohoo: I want to see/read the whole thing or not start them at all until I can!

I understand, lol! I'm usually the same, but it was the new HP movie, so... :silly:

Didn't get to go see it last night as I had planned...so I *still* don't know how it all ends. Oh well, ZI'll find out soon.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds