Show Navigation Menu
Media

Harry Potter

More
13 years 5 months ago #27633 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re: Harry Potter
i think i'll go to see it!!:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27642 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Harry Potter
Don't think I can be bothered to see this last HP movie..Especially as it's in two halves. That alone would bug me to no end.

I just get veery tired of the amount of movies and books..A trilogy is fair enough, but anything more than that and I start to tire of the characters and the plot. :huh:

More
13 years 5 months ago #27660 by Zilknitha
Replied by Zilknitha on topic Re: Harry Potter
I do like the Hary Potter books. Though they are not on the same level as Lord of the Rings, they are damn good tales. Though to be honest i am wait till the dvds come out, being stuck in a cinema full of sreaming children is not my idea of a good movie night out. Plus i'm an extras junkie. What do people think to the design of the film (film props ectect)?

More
13 years 5 months ago #27664 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Harry Potter
Zilknitha wrote:

being stuck in a cinema full of sreaming children is not my idea of a good movie night out.

It also isn't my idea of a good movie night out, but I'll be probably trying to go at a time when kids are at school or something so that I can avoid the masses...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27791 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re: Harry Potter
I've read all seven books. And watched all 6 movies till now, and some of them I have on DVD at home. It became somehow boring already, but I think I'll go watch newest part in cinema.

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33060 by AngelusSilenti
Replied by AngelusSilenti on topic Re: Harry Potter
The books are an enjoyable read except for Order of the Phoenix and Deathly Hallows which got a little tedious. The first two movies were ok but once pieces of information started being left out of the movies from the books, I didn't care much for them. Right now I'm reading the Deathly Hollows again in preparation for viewing the last two movies.

If you have no one to blame but yourself then clearly you need to stop doing things alone.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds