Show Navigation Menu
Media

Harry Potter

More
13 years 10 months ago #21464 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Harry Potter
I'm pretty sure you're correct in thinking those are in Orlando.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21487 by rodica818
Replied by rodica818 on topic Re:Harry Potter
hello, I like Harry Potter too...i dreamd to be a witch

More
13 years 10 months ago #21541 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Harry Potter
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Kuroboshi wrote:

Theme park seems an interesting idea.

Although, location would play a part in whether I'd visit or not.

It's in Orlando, Florida.

I think I would visit the theme-park if I ever go and visit the USA, but I wouldn't only go there for the theme-park, that wouldn't make sense for me...

Eep, okay, that is pretty far away..It's a pretty bright place there too. Ick.

Hmm..I guess it makes sense to put it there - There's loads of other similar tourist attractions in Orlando isn't there? Uh..Seaworld and Disneyland? Or am I thinking of L.A..

I wouldn't go just for the theme park either. I'd be more likely to go if it was in L.A. as last time I went there, there was a lot more to see.

:laugh: Seem to recall Lip Service have a huge discount warehouse in L.A. too..If only I had known at the time..

Yes, there are lots of Disney-type theme parks in Florida. Harry Potter is the only one that's even a bit interesting to me, but I'd probably never go, since I really don't deal well with crowds. Maybe if I was rich and could book the whole thing for myself for a day...

More
13 years 5 months ago #27611 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Harry Potter
Anyone excited about the new movie coming out on November 19th?
Here in Croatia it will be released on November 18th, don't know how that's possible, but I'm not complaining! :silly:
I'm sure I'm going to go watch it in the cinema, but I still don't know when. I have to find some time to go down to the movieplex and see how many tickets are still available and for which times.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #27614 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: Harry Potter
I'm sort of iffy on it.

Going by the trailers, I know roughly where it may end which makes me think \"They've left too much unexplained and don't have enough time to fix it.\"

That being said, I probably will see it.

EDIT: Runtime appears to be 2 hours 26 minutes. Doesn't seem like enough for what will have to be explained. I've got low expectations.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Kuroboshi.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27622 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Harry Potter
I might go to see it, not really sure though... depends on if my husband will go with me or not. I've seen the first couple on TV, but never seen any of them at the theatre, so I might go just for that reason alone.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds