Show Navigation Menu
Media

Nightwish

More
14 years 7 months ago #2393 by stopwatchgirl
Replied by stopwatchgirl on topic Re:Nightwish
winterparel wrote:

Nightwish is my great love..
Tuomas is one of the greatest artists in the world, the whole Nightwishprocess is here because of him.
His lyrics have helpt me a lot the later years. So many of his magic words have touched my heart.
The commotion around the band that has started with the change from Tarja to Annette has hit me deep.
A lot of \"fans\" started insulting Annette, in which they insulted Nightwish and Tuomas in person.
I think he couldn't have made a better decision with this. We should all respect it. Btw, I like Annette way better on stage. She has got this fine spontanity, she loves the public and what she does..
My favourite band for a lifetime :)

here here Winterparel i agree.
i've missed two chances to see them live but i think she sounds better live from what i've seen on dvds

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2395 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Nightwish
Only thing I've seen live is the parts in the video End of All Hope... usually don't like it live, but then again, never been to a concert. Think I'll go sometime, but not so into it. Usually, as with all, I'm more into the story, or with music, the feeling of it, and live it's not the same...

But then again, how could I have a real opinion about it when I have nothing to compare with?

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #2396 by stopwatchgirl
Replied by stopwatchgirl on topic Re:Nightwish
want some other fem-lead singers to compare them to?

More
14 years 7 months ago #4112 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:Nightwish
I like the new Nightwish as much as I liked the old one.

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17341 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Nightwish
Kelaiah_ wrote:

Yeah I say same.I love nightwish :)

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #17351 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Nightwish
JNasty wrote:

Kelaiah_ wrote:

Yeah I say same.I love nightwish :)

Yeah but the singer does'nt remember her songs when she's on stage!! That's what happen in montreal 3 years ago! I don't say that I don't like it but listening Within Temptation is also a bit the same, she moves too much her arms while singing!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Verminaard Draconis.

Time to create page: 0.300 seconds