All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Catalogue

More
12 years 8 months ago #35370 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Alchemy Catalogue
black_magnolia wrote:

firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Ahh. I was trying to view the PDF version and my download cut out at 17/33 pages..:(

Bah. View really changes once things are in catalogue form..I seem to have doubled my wants list.

I agree, I had never even noticed the Matins Stud Earrings until I saw the catalogue. Now, I have to get them. :)

I don't really like the PDF versions becasue I can't view the whole page on my desktop without loosing a lot of the detail... :S

Ahh that's true..I tend to scroll through by minimising to the point where I can view the whole page and then if anything catches my eye I'll look it up separately. >.<

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35618 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Alchemy Catalogue
Received my Alchemy catalogue today! Thanks Alchemy. :) Postmarked September 28th. It was mailed from Texas, which is probably why I got it so quickly. More shopping temptation. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 7 months ago #35620 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

Received my Alchemy catalogue today! Thanks Alchemy. :) Postmarked September 28th. It was mailed from Texas, which is probably why I got it so quickly. More shopping temptation. :)

Oh, I wonder when they posted the catalogues for us in Europe. Hope I'll receive it soon too, but I don't have any faith in Royal Mail - quite annoyed with them as I've been waiting for post form the Uk for ages lately...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35628 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Alchemy Catalogue
black_magnolia wrote:

firensia wrote:

Oh, I wonder when they posted the catalogues for us in Europe. Hope I'll receive it soon too, but I don't have any faith in Royal Mail - quite annoyed with them as I've been waiting for post form the Uk for ages lately...

I was surprised to get it so quickly because usually, Alchemy sends catalogues from Germany via surface mail. That takes about 6-8 weeks to Canada but this time it was sent air (and obviously, from the US) but hopefully, they'll send it Air Mail to Europe as well.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 7 months ago #35629 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Alchemy Catalogue
black_magnolia wrote:

firensia wrote:

Lucky lucky!

And crap. That just reminds me that my copy will be sent to my home address and not my term-time one..:(

Not that I need to be spending any more on Alchemy items. :P

More
12 years 6 months ago #35912 by black_magnolia
Hey, folks! Have you all already got your copies of the catalouge?
I still haven't received mine. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds