Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Catalogue

More
12 years 8 months ago #35322 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Alchemy Catalogue
black_magnolia wrote:

firensia wrote:

After looking through the catalogue, I have to say, I'm quite disappointed. Alchemy discontinued a bunch of my favorite pieces. :( Luckily, the Queen Of Night Necklace is still available but the picture frames are gone, as well as the Oneiza Ring, Carmen Necklace and Infortunium pendant.

Ah, that was expected. They always discontinue a lot of items with every new catalogue. I'm only a bit surprised becasue a lot of the pendants which have been discontinued are among the \"newer\" old releases, like from just 2 or 3 years ago... :huh: seems those weren't selling that well.

Hopefully, I can find a dealer that still has leftover stock. Ah well, change is what moves us all forward, I suppose. :) There are a couple nice items in the new catalogue too. Not too big on the \"Art Deco\" vibe but I will probably be getting the Absinthe Spoon Pendant and the Dark Engagement Ring.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #35323 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

Hopefully, I can find a dealer that still has leftover stock. Ah well, change is what moves us all forward, I suppose. :) There are a couple nice items in the new catalogue too. Not too big on the \"Art Deco\" vibe but I will probably be getting the Absinthe Spoon Pendant and the Dark Engagement Ring.

I don't think that will be too hard for the items you mentioned, as those are popular items which most shops still have in stock.

I'm happy to see that they've included a page with their licensed products in the new catalogue. I'm sure a lot of people didn't even know how such licensed products even existed. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 8 months ago #35332 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Alchemy Catalogue
Ahh. I was trying to view the PDF version and my download cut out at 17/33 pages..:(

Bah. View really changes once things are in catalogue form..I seem to have doubled my wants list.

More
12 years 8 months ago #35335 by firensia
Envy wrote:

Ahh. I was trying to view the PDF version and my download cut out at 17/33 pages..:(

Bah. View really changes once things are in catalogue form..I seem to have doubled my wants list.

I agree, I had never even noticed the Matins Stud Earrings until I saw the catalogue. Now, I have to get them. :)

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #35341 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

I agree, I had never even noticed the Matins Stud Earrings until I saw the catalogue. Now, I have to get them. :)

I don't really like the PDF versions becasue I can't view the whole page on my desktop without loosing a lot of the detail... :S

I hope I'll get the printed catalogue soon or I'm going to bug the hell out of one particular admin. :evil: :whistle:

btw. The Matins studs are gorgeous! I have them. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 8 months ago #35350 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

I don't really like the PDF versions becasue I can't view the whole page on my desktop without loosing a lot of the detail... :S

I hope I'll get the printed catalogue soon or I'm going to bug the hell out of one particular admin. :evil: :whistle:

btw. The Matins studs are gorgeous! I have them. :)

I put the Zoom to 100% and looked through it a few items at a time. I like reading the descriptions. :) I agree that it's much easier to read something in paper form though.

I'm probably going to wait a bit before getting the Matins Studs, I want to make sure I buy the discontinued items first. My Alchemy dealer only had one of each of the previous items that I mentioned and unfortunately, the Carmen necklace was out of stock so I have to act quickly before the rest sells out. ;)

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds