Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Catalogue

More
14 years 4 months ago #11624 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Catalog
and if you live in the states it's free. i love that and i'm still waiting on mine to get here. i can't wait for it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11633 by Katelyn
Replied by Katelyn on topic Re:Catalog
I'm still looking around for a way to get free catalogs in the US. I see a page that says they are $6. Anyways...

I agree with the sizing/weight/modeling thing- I once ordered the ChemicalAttraction women's shirt, and found that the arm holes were way too big (showed breast) while the extra arm straps were rather small (even when I put it on my size 6 or 8 friends they said those arm straps are just plain irritating- they rub n itch n leave a rash and are generally too small for most). So I agree- AG needs to indicate measurements and such.

If the shoe fits, ask a man if you should wear it. He will then consult another woman. When he tells you yes, wear the shoes to insult the lady who makes you look good. ;D

More
14 years 4 months ago #11753 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Catalog
The catalog does have info on the pages that says things like \"shown approximately actual size\" or \"shown 3/4 actual size\" etc, and does a lot more to indicate size than a website can. They apparently changed the catalog requirements, and are now charging $6 to get a copy in the U.S. It is really worth it, let me tell you...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11812 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Catalog
I have been offered recently and I find it superb!

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11903 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Catalog
Question everyone. when did they make it 6 dollors for thoses in the states to get the catalog? i thought it was free. i ordered mine when it was free. am i still going to get it or do i have to reorder and pay?

More
13 years 7 months ago #25260 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic The new catalog!
What do you think of the new catalog?

Certainly his fifty new articles is very tempting, but what do you think?
I refer to the catalog, not its content.

Tell us about layout, style general, illustrations,... You can compare it with the old catalog as before (last was, in my opinion, a \"must\" because it was so perfectly realized.)

B) ;)

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds