Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Catalogue

More
14 years 4 months ago #10823 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Catalog
I like seeing all of the products together, but I'd prefer it if they could model them. It would be nice to see the products in action.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10842 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Catalog
SkieShauphen wrote:

I like seeing all of the products together, but I'd prefer it if they could model them. It would be nice to see the products in action.

That's true. Sometimes I hate how I can't see the size of pendants when they're on a person, because I can't be sure if I'd look overwhelmed wearing it or not, or if it'd be too long for me etc.

I dislike how I can't tell how heavy a pendant is as well. Chokers are one thing, but having something heavy pulling on your neck is another.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10851 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Catalog
It would be cool if they did get models for things so we knew how they looked on someone and all

More
14 years 4 months ago #10909 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Catalog
I agree, it would be great to see the jewellry on models. I loved the Mircalla choker online, but then I saw it in a store and realized it would be much too heavy and overwhelming on me, due to my bone structure.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10944 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Catalog
Morgana wrote:

I agree, it would be great to see the jewellry on models. I loved the Mircalla choker online, but then I saw it in a store and realized it would be much too heavy and overwhelming on me, due to my bone structure.

Ah..The Mircalla choker was the first choker I bought from Alchemy I think..It is quite heavy, annoyingly.I should try to find something to balance the weight at the back - I do find that it tugs on my neck at the front, even when I have it set at the minimum chain length.

Surely it wouldn't cost that much to get someone to model items? Could always just grab Alchemy staff if all else wasn't plausible? :P

More
14 years 4 months ago #10956 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Catalog
Even if they said \"bracelet is 7 inches around\" or \"2 inch pendant on 15 inch chain\" or earring is 1 1/2\" long. That would be helpful, then we could measure.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds