Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 4 months ago #30956 by snow.wulf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #30958 by Envy
snow.wulf wrote:

Oh wow, that's pretty!! :D


Eep I know! Glad you think so! I'm really excited! Even though from the looks of the picture on eBay, I may have some pewter-polishing and cleaning to do, particularly on the chain - But I really don't care. I've wanted that piece for so long. I'll have to see when it arrives through the post.

I'm just hoping there isn't any damage to the little timer in the middle, because that's something I couldn't really 'fix' and I'd have to do some complaining. Chains I'm all fine with - I can replace those easy if I got lazy or if the chain provided was too old.

But yeah..I'm dead pleased. I'll have something to play with in class now.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Envy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #30959 by snow.wulf
Hopefully it arrives in good condition.
I never had to worry about being bored in class. I took animation and illustration, so 99% of the time I was just drawing whatever I felt like drawing :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #30964 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

snow.wulf wrote:

Oh wow, that's pretty!! :D


Eep I know! Glad you think so! I'm really excited! Even though from the looks of the picture on eBay, I may have some pewter-polishing and cleaning to do, particularly on the chain - But I really don't care. I've wanted that piece for so long. I'll have to see when it arrives through the post.

I'm just hoping there isn't any damage to the little timer in the middle, because that's something I couldn't really 'fix' and I'd have to do some complaining. Chains I'm all fine with - I can replace those easy if I got lazy or if the chain provided was too old.

But yeah..I'm dead pleased. I'll have something to play with in class now.


Congrats Envy! Just seen the ended auction on my watch list. Brilliant price! As I've told you, I've seen it go away for a bit more then 50 quid once on ebay, so you were very lucky! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #30965 by Envy
snow.wulf wrote:

Hopefully it arrives in good condition.
I never had to worry about being bored in class. I took animation and illustration, so 99% of the time I was just drawing whatever I felt like drawing :P


Ah..It's not so much being bored. I just need something to keep my left hand busy otherwise I tend to pick at things whilst working - Loose threads on clothes etc..It's a very bad habit and I can ruin a lot of stuff inadvertently without realising it's ruined until after I've stopped working :P So it's very important I keep my left hand busy. Alchemy pendants and rings are pretty good for that - I can't ruin things that are metal as easily.

black_magnolia wrote:

Congrats Envy! Just seen the ended auction on my watch list. Brilliant price! As I've told you, I've seen it go away for a bit more then 50 quid once on ebay, so you were very lucky! :)


Thank you! Hehe! I know it's a brilliant price and that I was super-lucky, which is why I'm extra happy! :)
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Envy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #31004 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy that is absolutely gorgeous!!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
cookies disabled

To purchase Alchemy Gothic products visit the Alchemy Dealer List - Trade Customers visit www.alchemyengland.com
Copyright Alchemy Carta Ltd. Alchemy Gothic is a registered Trademark, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Site MapFriends of Alchemy.