Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Gothic Calendar

More
14 years 3 months ago #13850 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:2010 Calendar
cemwerewolf wrote:

I got the calendar! A friend of mine just randomly ran across it and immediately snatched it up for me. I seem to have run across a bit of a typo in it though. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this . . . :unsure:

I'm ashamed to say I haven't... but I'll take a good look through it today and see if I can spot it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13944 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:2010 Calendar
No need to feel ashamed darling. I'm a bit compulsive when it comes to errors in wrighting (especially novels and there are quite a few out there that look like they've never seen an editor). A lot of times I notice things that most everyone else will miss.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13999 by Morgana
cemwerewolf wrote:

No need to feel ashamed darling. I'm a bit compulsive when it comes to errors in wrighting (especially novels and there are quite a few out there that look like they've never seen an editor). A lot of times I notice things that most everyone else will miss.

But I *am* an editor! Proofreading is a huge part of my job, and I usually pick out typos in just about everything I read. I must have been too dazzled by the artwork to notice this one, although I intend to sit down and really look for it...

More
14 years 3 months ago #14032 by cemwerewolf
Whenever I get something new I have to sit down and basically pick it apart, taking in all the details. This is something that I think would be easy for most to miss though. Probably the only reason I noticed it is because it deals with a subject I'm quite familiar with . . .

More
14 years 3 months ago #14224 by Morgana
For March, it reads \"Take my* beak from out my heart, and take my* form from off my door\"

*\"my\" should be \"thy\" in these two places. Is that the one you meant?

More
14 years 3 months ago #14271 by cemwerewolf
We have a winner! :) I know it's not such a big deal but I'm a bit neurotic about the little details. Sorry I don't have a prize for you . . .

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds